Chapter 069 - 070

Chapter 069 Competing at cards

Two days later, at the entrance of the train station, Mo Ming and Guo Liang were waiting in the rest area.

"Here they come!"

Guo Liang glanced at the security entrance and saw Luo Xiaobai walking with a handsome guy with noble temperament.

Mo Ming's face darkened, like a resentful husband who saw his wife stealing from a man.

"Hey, who is that man? He's really good-looking, but he's too pretty." Guo Liang has never been discerning and didn't see anything wrong with Mo Ming at all.

"Just a pretty boy." Mo Ming said this, but with a hypocritical expression on his face, he came to Luo Xiaobai and asked, "Why are you here? Is there a traffic jam on the road?" Before Luo Xiaobai could speak

, Chu Feng on the side said softly: "It's my fault that I left something behind and asked Xiaobai to accompany me back to get it." Hearing this, the volcano in Mo Ming's heart began to roar. Is this Chu Feng provoking him?

"You guys brought too many things!" Luo Xiaobai clicked his tongue as he looked at the two mountaineering bags.

Guo Liang kicked the mountaineering bag beside his feet, "There aren't many. If you want to go deep into Changbai Mountain, these things may not be enough!" "Yes, in addition to looking for herbs, we also have to guard against wild beasts. After all, Changbai Mountain is not A developed tourist area." Chu Feng agreed.

"Hey, pretty boy, you know a lot!" Guo Liang put his arm around Chu Feng's shoulders, very familiar with him, "I don't think you brought much." "All I brought was compressed food, even

if Even if you are trapped in the mountains, you can hold on for a few days." Chu Feng pushed Guo Liang's hand away without leaving a trace, he didn't like to get too close to such a brainless person.

"Are those compressed biscuits? They are too yucky. All I brought were vacuum-packed cooked food. If you want to eat them, call me brother and I will give them to you." Guo Liang looked smug.

The smile on Chu Feng's face could hardly be maintained, "Thank you, I don't like to eat things full of spices." "K7363...The train has started checking tickets. Please line up and prepare to get on the train." The conductor's voice sounded in the waiting hall.

The four of them picked up their backpacks and started queuing to check in.

Mo Ming bought the ticket, and the four people were seated next to each other. Although he didn't want to talk to Chu Feng, he was afraid that the little bastard would just walk away with others.

Because of Chu Feng, the little guy in Mo Ming's heart has turned into a little bastard in his mouth.

"Have you eaten? Do you want a bowl of instant noodles?" Guo Liang lifted the luggage onto the upper shelf.

Mo Ming was not interested in that kind of junk food. Chu Feng lived a regular life, eating breakfast, lunch and dinner at the same time.

"I want a bowl." Luo Xiaobai said quickly. He came out in a hurry, so he didn't eat anything.

Calling the conductor who was selling things from the cart, Guo Liang ordered two bowls of instant noodles, "Two more ham sausages!" "

Hey, do you want ham sausages with your instant noodles?" Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up.

Guo Liang raised his chin, "Of course, this is a perfect match!"

As if he had found a soulmate, the two chatted around instant noodles for more than ten minutes.