Chapter 295 - 296

Chapter 295 Withdraw

Hearing this, Luo Xiaobai did not leave immediately.

"Mistress, what happened to this family?" Luo Xiaobai asked politely.

"What aunt! Who are you calling aunt? I am so old!" The fat woman immediately burst out.

"Sister, no, beautiful sister, can you tell me what happened to this family?" Luo Xiaobai immediately changed his title. Women, no matter what time, like to hear good things.

Only then was the fat woman satisfied, "It's okay to offend someone. This little girl beat up an ordinary person and was taken away.

Her mother stopped her and was also taken away."

Luo Xiaobai thanked her, but she felt sad in her heart . Somewhat panicked, he didn't know where to find Mo Ming except this place.

"Oh, you don't have to worry too much. It's just a fight between children. If Wang Xiaohua hadn't been a superpower,

there wouldn't have been such a big fuss. Now that the people are being guarded by the Southern Bureau, it shouldn't spread to the new Chinese forces. "It seems that Luo Xiaobai is really worried, the fat woman said with conscience.

Of course, she only said so because of Luo Xiaobai's good-looking face.

Luo Xiaobai asked the fat woman about the location of the South Bureau, and then went there alone.

What a terrible fate. I finally escaped from the science building but couldn't find the organization.

On the other side, Mo Ming and others were near the South Bureau.

This is an office on South Street that specializes in handling civil cases.

"Is nothing going to happen to Xiaohua?" Xiang Yu whispered. Although he was not a good person, he would not take action against a child.

Mo Ming and Chu Yu didn't know that they had not studied the so-called laws here.

"Probably not. Xiaohua just kicked the little boy and did not cause any harm." Mo Ming was actually not sure.

Chu Yu said: "Not necessarily. Ordinary people here are very repulsive to people with superpowers." "It would be great

if Xiaobai was here. At least he can use his clairvoyance power to see what's going on inside." Xiang Yu said, touching his chin. Luo Xiaobai's little ability is now clear to him.

"Now you know you are thinking of me." Luo Xiaobai just arrived here and found Mo Ming and others.

Mo Ming was the happiest person to see Luo Xiaobai appear, but he was also the calmest one. "You still know how to show up?" Mo Ming said gloomily.

Luo Xiaobai immediately changed the subject, "Let's rescue people first. The little girl inside who was slapped

is the Wang Xiaohua you want to save, right?"

"It seems that you have been to Nanjie Alley^" Chu Yudan smiled.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "The beautiful sister opposite told me."

Xiang Yu's mouth twitched, "You're talking about that fat and ugly old woman, right?"

Luo Xiaobai glared at Xiang Yu, looking at you He can't speak, so he usually gets a lot of looks from others.

This is true. Every time Xiang Yu goes out, whenever he is seen by the fat woman, he will get a few looks.

"Is Xiaohua being bullied in there?" Mo Ming said about serious matters. During this period, they were thanks to the care and protection of Xiaohua's mother and daughter.