Chapter 319 - 320

Chapter 319 The Ancestral House of the Sun Family

After walking around in the mountains for an afternoon, they had already deviated from the route given by Xu Wen.

Luo Xiaobai wiped the sweat from his forehead, "Brother Chu, haven't we arrived at the Sun family yet? Why is their ancestral home hidden so deep?"

"I haven't been here for many years, but it shouldn't be far away",  Chu Yu led the way, with a layer of fine beads of sweat also covering his forehead.

They decided to go to Sun's house first. Sun Jun was a plant alien. With him leading the way in Changbai Mountain, they would be able to quickly find Cai Qi's hiding place.

Luo Xiaobai had other purposes. The main task was to find bloody rushes. Rushes often appeared in the ancient foundations of well-preserved corpses, and the ancestral tombs of the Sun family seemed to be here.

Of course, he had to find a way to get in first.

Not to mention that he was a living person, even if he died, he would not be buried in the Sun family's ancestral grave.

Seeing that the sky was getting darker, the ancestral home of the Sun family finally appeared in front of the four of them.

It was an old house with walls peeling off. It looked like it was hundreds of years old. It stands to reason that the Sun family was not poor, so they shouldn't even do things like renovating their ancestral house.

Chu Yu made a seal with his hands on his chest, then waved his hand and printed out a golden greeting card.

The greeting card disappeared after approaching the Sun family's ancestral home. After a while, the ancient door opened towards them.

Chu Yu led the way, "Let's go in."

There was only an old man inside to greet him, "Master Chu, please come in."

"Thank you." Chu Yu nodded to the old man.

Xiang Yu walked beside Chu Yu and whispered: "Does the Sun family not take us seriously enough to let a bad old man pick us up?" Chu Yu said calmly, "This old man has already reached 300 yuan this year

. He is many years old, and his status in the Sun family is equivalent to that of the guest elder."

Not only Chu Yu, but also Luo Xiaobai were shocked. At three hundred years old, is he about to become a spirit?

Ancient houses, ancient trees, everything you see gives people a sense of age.

Under the leadership of the old man, the four people came to the living room of Sun's house.

Inside, a middle-aged man was sitting on the main seat. Seeing Chu Yu appear, he immediately stood up to greet him.

"Master Chu." The middle-aged man came over.

"Uncle Sun, you should call me by my name." Chu Yu smiled slightly. The head of the Sun family and his father were of the same generation.

"Xiaoyu is really getting more and more handsome as he grows older. Unlike the two boys in my family, they are completely different from Junyi." The head of the Sun family said with a smile.

"Dad, I heard you talking about me and Xiaojun from all the way." Sun Yi walked in with a smile on his face.

This person was Sun Jun's eldest brother. Luo Xiaobai had a deep impression of him. He was a guy with a bad mouth.

"Master Chu, eh, Xiaobai is here too." Sun Yi looked at Luo Xiaobai who was standing with Chu Yu. Isn't this guy a five-element superpower? If he doesn't stay in the imperial capital well, what is he doing here?