Chapter 357 - 358

Chapter 357 Visiting the Ghost Market

Because there is no blood relationship, the child will not pose a threat to the Mo family in the future. As for the adoptive father, Mo Ming, he is the Demon Lord. He may live with this child often and benefit from both sides.

"Will it affect Xiaobai?" Mo Ming was only worried about this.

Chu Yu smiled slightly and said, "No, Xiaobai is a favored person. He always has good luck and turns misfortunes into good fortune."

As long as it doesn't hurt Xiaobai, Mo Ming doesn't mind having an extra godson.

Come to think of it, they are probably the only ones in this world who can adopt this child.

Luo Xiaobai picked up the child on the bed, maybe this was fate.

"Let's call him Mo Qiyun, which is homophonic to Qi Luck. I hope he will have good luck in the future." Luo Xiaobai poked the child's smooth face with his finger.

Mo Ming smiled slightly and said, "Okay."

Just like that, the two of them were promoted to the rank of father during their trip to Tiancheng.

"We are going to the ghost market tonight, what arrangements will be made for the children?" Chu Yu asked.

Luo Xiaobai took a sweet sip on Xiao Qiyun's face, "Of course I took him with me. Anyway, he doesn't cry or make trouble, so it will definitely not affect us." Chu Yu nodded, "Then get some rest early, medicinal

materials The ghost market starts at midnight and ends before dawn." As soon as

Chu Yu and Xiang Yu left, the hotel waiter brought over a lot of baby supplies.

The two grown men were busy bathing and feeding the baby. They followed the baby-raising guide on the website, but nothing went wrong.

After putting the sleeping child on the crib prepared by the hotel, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming began to rest. After dark, the two woke up in a daze.

Looking at the time, it was already past ten o'clock in the evening.

During the call, Luo Xiaobai fed the child another supper.

"Let me carry you." When he was about to set off, Mo Ming saw the little guy fastening his backpack on his body and said immediately.

"Can you hold a child?" Luo Xiaobai was a little worried. Mo Daniao was not keen on taking care of children

.

Mo Ming glanced at the child who was still sleeping. He weighed more than ten kilograms. How could he bear to bear on the little guy? "You will learn it twice." Luo Xiaobai thought about it. After all, this child has Mo Daniao's strength

. Halfway through, "Okay, I just happened to be buying medicine, and it's not convenient to bend over."

With the help of the little guy, Mo Ming tied on the backpack and put the child firmly in it.

When they went out to meet Chu Yu and Xiang Yu, Xiang Yu laughed all the way when he saw Mo Ming's image.

Chu Yu couldn't help laughing either, but he was more reserved than Xiang Yu, so he was holding back his laughter.