Chapter 109 - 110

Chapter 109 Kidnapping

"There is one last place!" Wu Tang said with a grin. In order to go to the countryside and popularize, he even took his feet out of the bath.

Luo Xiaobai was holding a watermelon bought from outside, "It's time to eat watermelon, everyone is too hot!" A group of six people picked up the watermelon and started eating.

Among the people who went to the countryside this time, Professor Miao, who was much older, was not included, but Professor Wu led the popularization team.

In order to allow Luo Xiaobai to grow and train, Professor Miao gave him to Professor Wu to participate in this rural trip.

"The last Huangliang Village, let's hurry up and try to get there by night." Professor Wu said while eating watermelon

.

Luo Xiaobai's car was left in Xiaoluo Village. When Professor Miao goes back, he will drive it away for him. He is driving a van that can carry six people.

After eating the watermelon, Luo Xiaobai sat in the driver's seat. At first, the doctors were worried, but after a few days, everyone found that Luo Xiaobai's car drove very steadily.

"This Huangliang Village was not included in the popularization plan at first, but was added later." Wu Tang said while holding the map.

"It seems to be Zhou Hui. She said she had been to Huangliang Village." The person who spoke was Di Xiao, the only female doctor accompanying her.

Wu Tang curled his lips when he heard this, "That Zhou Hui, I don't know how she became a doctor. She just shows off all day long." Luo Xiaobai looked at Wu Tang through the rearview mirror, "How does Brother Wu know?" After getting along with each other in the past few days, he had become friends with Wu Tang, and he spoke with few scruples.

Wu Tang glanced at Di Xiao secretly, "On the first night when I went to the medical team, that Zhou Hui came into my room, saying that she was in the wrong room while taking off her clothes. I saw her only three o'clock naked, and then Scared away."

"Pfft!" Luo Xiaobai laughed, "Are you really scared away?" "

I swear, I ran to Hengzi's room next door. If you don't believe me, ask him." Wu Tang pointed to the person next to him Geng Hengdao.

Geng Heng nodded, "It does happen."

"What a scumbag among doctors." Professor Wu frowned.

Luo Xiaobai disagreed. They had different personalities. Maybe Zhou Hui was more open-minded!

"Xiao Bai is just lucky that he didn't spend the night with the medical team, otherwise Zhou Hui would have touched her in the middle of the night." Wu Tang joked. "Don't talk nonsense." Di Xiao glared at Wu Tang, knowing that Wu Tang said this because he was afraid that he would misunderstand.

Wu Tang is the kind of person who speaks freely, "Is there anything I can't say? Remember when she first went to the hospital? In order to be promoted to deputy director, she accompanied her to the director's bed, but the director didn't pay for it and she slept in vain. Not to mention, the deputy director also fell on you, and then she maliciously hurt you."

Di Xiao sighed, "That promotion was issued by the dean and did not pass the director." "

I see, why did you I didn't tell you earlier." Wu Tang was angry. Because of this incident, Zhou Hui falsely accused Lai Dixiao of having an affair with the director. As a result, the director's wife came to the hospital to scold Di Xiao.

Di Xiao glanced at Wu Tang, "What did I say? If the dean gave me a promotion, Zhou Hui would definitely say something even more unpleasant." Thinking of the good old dean with a big belly, Wu Tang scratched his face.