Chapter 377 - 378

Chapter 377 Leave completely

Unknowingly, three years have passed. During these three years, there have been no major events, but small ones.

Luo Xiaobai, who was promoted to chief doctor of a traditional Chinese medicine hospital, had to prepare for surgery early in the morning.

"Xiao Bai, you didn't eat breakfast!" Mo Ming looked at the little guy who grabbed his handbag and ran away.

Luo Xiaobai turned around and shouted: "I got a sandwich to eat on the way."

Mo Ming was about to nod when he felt something was wrong, "What do you want to eat while driving? Eat it when you get to the hospital!"

"Okay!" The voice came from far away. Come, but there is no trace of the person.

"Father, why are you late every day?" Xiao Qiyun sat at the dining table, eating egg custard.

Mo Ming put a piece of pancake for his son, "Because he is lazy, don't imitate him." "

Well, I get up early every day to exercise." Mo Qiyun has started to get involved in cultivation, although he doesn't know why he is different from other children. It's different, but I have always believed in what my two fathers said.

"You're so good. Let's go to the kindergarten after dinner." Mo Ming wiped his mouth and got ready to go to work.

At noon that day, Situ Nian, who had been away from the Mo family villa for half a year, suddenly returned and summoned them home urgently.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming put down their work and hurried back to the villa.

Sister-in-law Wu has been sent away by Situ Nian, and now there are only three of them here.

"What's wrong? You're so anxious. Didn't you say you were going to go out to practice for a year? Why did you come back early?" Luo Xiaobai was very puzzled.

Situ Nian glanced at them, "When Chu Yu and Xiang Yu arrive, I'll talk together."

Luo Xiaobai didn't care, sat down on the chair, and took out the fruit from the space.

To be honest, it was a bit of a waste for him to wear the Wushuang Ring. After all, he already had system space, and although the space of the ring was not small, it could not advance. However, he liked this very much because of the mutual feeling.

Not long after, Chu Yu and Xiang Yu drove over.

Three years have not left any changes on these two people.

"What do you want with us?" Xiang Yu sat down next to Luo Xiaobai, picked up an orange from in front of him, peeled it and ate it.

Looking at the four people, Situ Nian then said, "Get ready, we are leaving here as soon as possible." "Leave here? Why are you leaving

? Where to go?" Luo Xiaobai was dumbfounded. He knew clearly that Situ Nian The "leaving" mentioned in his mouth definitely does not mean moving from the Imperial Capital to Tiancheng.

"People have come to the world of cultivation. If you don't want to disrupt the order here and hurt your family, you can only leave here and go to the world of cultivation." Situ Nian did not expect that these people were practicing so fast that they had already reached the point where they could leave here. level.

Situ Nian's words blocked the escape route of these people. If they did not leave, the people here would be implicated and threatened.

"Why would anyone come down from the world of cultivation? Do they have to leave their hometown after reaching a high level of cultivation?" Luo Xiaobai didn't understand.