Chapter 037 - 038

Chapter 037 Respect?

"Let me go!"

Having arrived at Mo Ming's dormitory, Luo Xiaobai took off the disguise on his face and fluttered in his arms.

Paralysis, this guy actually brought him here with a princess hug. He will never be ashamed to see anyone again!

Mo Ming threw Luo Xiaobai directly onto the bed, making him dizzy.

"You, you, you, what do you want to do!" Luo Xiaobai shook his head, his hands fiercely guarding the waistband of his pants.

Mo Ming exerted force, and Luo Xiao's long, naked legs were exposed to the air.

Looking down at his white panties, Luo Xiaobai instantly folded his legs, his eyes full of vigilance.

Mo Ming breathed hotly, looking at the curled up shrimp on the bed, he had the urge to rape him.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Mo Ming grabbed Luo Xiaobai's injured left foot. There was a swollen green bump on the outer ankle.

Luo Xiaobai was about to retract his legs when he felt Mo Ming's movement and paused, "Did you take off my pants just to see the injury?" "Then what do you think?" Mo Ming wouldn't admit it until he died. It was his excuse to take off Luo Xiaobai's pants.

Luo Xiaobai's little face turned red with embarrassment, and he immediately changed the subject, "It's just a slight twist, I'll just rub it and it'll be fine." After saying that, he retracted his ankle, sat cross-legged on the bed, warmed his palms and began to rub them. Green bags on the ankles.

I didn't see Luo Xiaobai using any techniques, but I saw that the green bumps the size of pigeon eggs slowly disappeared and the ankle returned to a healthy state.

"Be careful when walking in the future, don't make yourself limp every time." Mo Ming put his arms around Luo Xiaobai's waist and warned him in a doting tone.

Luo Xiaobai was made uncomfortable by him. Thinking of the first time he saw Mo Ming, his legs and feet seemed not to be in good condition.

"Um, I'm fine, I'm going back to training." Luo Xiaobai wanted to leave.

After finally turning the person over, how could Mo Ming let him leave so easily? You must know that the reason why he appeared here was just for him.

"It's so tiring to run with heavy loads. You don't have to run if you stay here with me." Mo Ming traced Luo Xiaobai's neck with his fingertips.

Sitting in rows with goosebumps, Luo Xiaobai shrank his neck and said, "Then I will go back to the dormitory to rest."

"How can it be the same? If you go back now, doesn't it mean that I am self-serving for public benefit and do not treat everyone equally?" Mo Ming followed Luo Xiao's fingers. The white back slides to the side of the tail vertebra.

Standing upright with excitement, Luo Xiaobai didn't dare to move, but said, "Isn't it?" "

Since you think so, we might as well do it more thoroughly." While speaking, Mo Mo Ming raised Luo Xiaobai's hands above his head, pressed him on the bed, and kissed the long-coveted little mouth.

The words that came to his mouth were blocked by this kiss. Luo Xiaobai's eyes widened and he wanted to struggle but couldn't move at all.

Those silver needles that he used as weapons were all in the dormitory, and now he was like a rabbit in a tiger's mouth, letting it be swallowed.

"Don't!" Feeling a touch on a certain point on his chest, Luo Xiaobai's whole body trembled like electricity.

He said no, but his young body couldn't stand the teasing, and he reacted quickly.