Chapter 125 - 126

Chapter 125 Mixing honey with oil

"Dr. Mo, I have admired him for a long time." He Shengcai took his son with him, "I didn't expect you to have been an instructor of Quan Zi. It's so fateful." Mo Ming looked at He Shengcai and had no impression of him at all.

He Liu looked embarrassed and didn't know how to speak.

He's mother poked He Liu's waist with her finger from behind, and He Liu finally said bravely, "Instructor Mo, this is my father He Shengcai." Mo Ming knew it, and was afraid that He Liu's parents wanted to pass it

. Know yourself through the relationship with your son.

"Hello, I have taught many students, and He Liu is just one of them." Mo Ming said, which meant that establishing a relationship was not that simple

.

He Shengcai looked embarrassed. He caught a glimpse of Luo Xiaobai, who had been eating with his son, almost lying on the booth, and tried to change the topic, "Classmate Luo, if you block the booth like this, no one can see it. You must know that this jadeite is for Mingdu Jewelry." This exhibition is not for you to see alone."

Hearing what his father said, He Liu knew that he was spoiled for choice.

Mo Ming's face immediately turned cold, and Luo Xiaobai also turned around.

"I can't see it like this?" Luo Xiaobai asked, he just wanted to take a closer look.

Mo Ming put a hand on Luo Xiaobai's shoulder, "You can look at it however you want. After all, this jade is yours." Hearing this, everyone was shocked. They didn't expect that this priceless jade actually belonged to this young man. all.

Luo Xiaobai smiled, "I heard someone wanted to buy it just now?"

Chairman Wu, who had spoken before, took a step forward, reached out his hand, and said politely to Luo Xiaobai: "Yes, I want to buy this jade"

Luo Xiaobai said. Xiaobai also stretched out his hand, shook it lightly and then let go , "I'm sorry, this piece of jade is very beautiful. I want to put it at home."

"I'll pay 300 million!" Chairman Wu offered.

Several people watching took a breath, thinking that the price was very fair, and this young man would probably agree. "It's not about money. If Chairman Wu can get a piece of the same jade, I'm also willing to pay 300 million to buy it. Will you sell it?" Luo Xiaobai asked Chairman Wu. With a sigh, Chairman Wu showed a regretful smile, "I think I should make the same choice as you."

Luo Xiaobai also smiled, this person is quite interesting. Leaving Luo Xiaobai with a business card, Chairman Wu continued to browse other booths of Mingdu Jewelry, and took a second look at the jadeite. And He Shengcai was dumbfounded. The 300 million deal was rejected by Luo Xiaobai. Although he was wearing very ordinary clothes, where did he get the confidence to ask the other party if he would sell this jade if he had it.

"Dad, let's go." He Liu gave his father a hand. He Shengcai seemed to feel something and glanced at Mo Ming. He was immediately frightened by his cold gaze and hurriedly left with his son. "Son, who is that Luo Xiaobai?"

His mother guessed that the other party's family must be very wealthy, and the reason for wearing ordinary clothes may be that he is low-key. He Liu naturally knew about Luo Xiaobai's family, but he did not say: "Although we are roommates, we have not been in contact for a long time, and I don't know much about it."

He's mother was a little regretful. She had known that Luo Xiaobai was a person with status , she should have won over the other party yesterday. After seeing the exhibits of Mingdu Jewelry, Luo Xiaobai went to see the items in other booths. He was very curious about a foreign booth. The jewelry on display in this company was all diamonds.