Chapter 277 - 278

Chapter 277 Academy of Sciences District 2

Luo Xiaobai smiled and said, "Do you want Niu Niu to eat it yourself, or give it to others?"

"To others." Niu Niu replied confidently, her chubby little face looking particularly happy.

Luo Xiaobai took out a big peach and deliberately teased her, "Tell uncle, who is so lucky that Niu Niu cares about him."

Hearing this, Niu Niu actually became embarrassed, "It's Teacher Xiaorui." Luo Xiaobai had no interest in this person, "Who is Xiaorui?"

"It's the teacher that brother Hongyao found for me, a beautiful big sister." Niu Niu said, but recently, brother Hongyao always comes over to pester teacher Xiaorui, making her lose her mind. Learned the method.

Luo Xiaobai understood what was going on as soon as he thought about it. Mo Hongyao was playing tricks again. He had a bright future!

Now that the entire military compound is headed by the Mo family, some families will definitely not be able to resist clinging to it, including some of Mr. Mo's friends. In order to prevent Mo Hongyao's troubles from happening again, Mr. Mo discussed it with several elders from the family and then selected a few suitable girls for him. When young men and women get together, sparks may be created.

Even if we are just friends, it is better than being plotted by others outside.

As a result, during a party, Mo Hongyao fell in love with this Xiaorui. The two of them flirted with each other all day long, and Mo Hongyao even directly invited the person to his home.

Mr. Mo was happy to see the success and wished he could find something to hold his great-grandson in his arms.

As soon as Mo Ming came back, he was called away by Mo Wei.

"Brother, I really have something to do when I go out this time. Do you know about dark power users, right?" Mo Ming made excuses for himself. "I only found out recently that you did a good job. Since you sent those five corpses, the He family has become a lot more honest." Mo Wei said, if not for this, he would not have been called back until now.

Mo Ming talked a lot about dark power users, but Mo Wei was hesitant to believe it.

"I know you don't like to enter the official career, but now the imperial capital is being rebuilt and requires a lot of manpower. Even if you can't help me manage the army, you can still manage the construction. I remember that you were engaged in real estate for a while." What Mo Wei said this time He would never let Mo Ming escape again.

Mo Ming knew in his heart that he would definitely be captured by his elder brother for labor this time when he came back.

"I only care about rebuilding this thing." Mo Ming emphasized.

Mo Wei finally smiled and said, "Okay."

The brothers reached a friendly cooperation, and Mo Ming also started to get busy.

Luo Xiaobai did not forget to agree to Su Dong's matter. He had already sent people to find Su Qiyuan.

However, such a number one person has not appeared in the Imperial Capital recently, presumably because he has not arrived in the Imperial Capital yet.

"Where are you going?" Luo Xiaobai grabbed Luo Xiaobing. As soon as he left the house, he saw his brother running out in a hurry.

Luo Xiaobing said hurriedly: "I'm almost late. I have to fly a plane to observe the situation outside the imperial capital today!"

Luo Xiaobai let go of the man and almost forgot that Xiaobing had become a real pilot through his own efforts.

"Brother, aren't you going to help Brother Mo?" Luo Xiaoxue came out of the room and combed her hair into a ponytail as she walked. Luo Xiaobai stretched out, "Your brother, I am a doctor, not an architect, so it's better not to cause trouble."