Chapter 257 - 258

Chapter 257 Cheap but not good

The entire Mo family was rarely happy. Unexpectedly, Mo Hongyao brought a girlfriend home.

When Luo Xiaobai came out, he happened to see Mo Hongyao talking to Mo Wei and his wife, and his expressions showed no sign of happiness.

Not far away, there was a strange girl. Mrs. Mo held the girl's hand with a look of love and care.

The girl's face is rosy, her behavior is well-behaved, and she is very cute.

"Brother!" Luo Xiaoxue trotted over.

Luo Xiaobai raised a smile and looked at his sister who ran over, "Why didn't you go to the army today?" "

I'm back, okay!" Luo Xiaoxue curled her lips, and her elder brother didn't even look at what time it was. He had already reported back and said, "The instructor is on a mission today, so he gave us a day off."

So, Luo Xiaobai indicated with his eyes, "That girl is Hong Yao's girlfriend, right?" "

Well, but I don't like it. She." Luo Xiaoxue said simply.

"Why?" Luo Xiaobai was puzzled. Xiaoxue had a very good personality and rarely hated anyone, not to mention that the other person seemed to be a well-behaved little loli. "Is it because she is prettier than Xiaoxue?" "Hmph

, She is not as beautiful as me. Besides, beauty of the soul is the real beauty. A month ago, my second brother and I went shopping and met Xu Wen. She looked down on ordinary people because she thought the old lady in front of her walked slowly. Kick people away." Luo Xiaoxue said with a little pout.

Hearing this, Luo Xiaobai frowned slightly, "Are you sure you didn't admit the wrong person?" "

Of course not, the second brother saw it too. Besides, Xu Wen is also from the army. Although she is not from the training camp, I I will never admit my mistake." Luo Xiaoxue said firmly.

"You kid, don't talk nonsense. I think Xu Wen is quite good." Xin Xiu didn't believe it. This girl was quiet and polite. She greeted everyone when she came in.

Luo Xiaoxue did not argue with her mother, "Maybe she has changed

her gender." As the saying goes, it is easy to change one's nature but hard to change, but Luo Xiaobai did not believe in gender change. As for her politeness to her mother, she understood it very well. She was not married yet. When you come in, you naturally want to leave a good impression on everyone here.

"Come on, let's go to Hong Yao's place and see. He actually got a girlfriend back without saying a word." Luo Xiaobai hugged the younger sister's shoulders.

Luo Xiaoxue leaned against her elder brother obediently and walked towards Mo Hongyao.

"Uncle Xiaobai." Mo Hongyao called immediately after seeing Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai curled her lips and smiled, and said jokingly: "You kid, you are so old. You have brought your girlfriends home." "

Brother Hongyao, Xu Wen is not good enough for you." Luo Xiaoxue said bluntly. .

Seeing that his parents were not around, Mo Hongyao said with a bitter look on his face: "Xu Wen's brother died trying to save me. I have to take care of his sister." "There are many types of care. You don't have to marry her. After all

, You are still young, even if you get married, it will be several years later. It is too early to decide now." Luo Xiaobai spoke slowly.

Mo Hongyao looked helpless, "Xu Wen said she liked me and her only wish was to marry me when she grew up. My parents knew that Xu Wen's brother had saved me, so they agreed to the marriage. After all, Xu Wen no longer has any relatives. I You have to be responsible for her."