Chapter 182 - 183

Chapter 182 Tooth for Tooth

Arriving at the president's office, Mo Ming turned on the computer and called Luo Xiaobai over.

Since there was only one boss chair, Luo Xiaobai simply sat on Mo Ming's lap.

Mo Ming's legs trembled and he said teasingly: "Is this how you sit as an escort?" "

Can they compare with me?" Luo Xiaobai stared.

Mo Ming couldn't help but want to tease him, "Of course we can't compare, they are both fairies in the sky."

"Fuck you!" Luo Xiaobai elbowed him.

The computer turned on quickly, and Mo Ming entered the startup password. After the desktop came up, Mo Ming clicked on a folder.

"Take a look." Mo Ming handed the mouse to Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai clicked on one of the pictures, which was a photo of him and Mo Ming at the door of the villa. Although it was just a side profile, the photo was very

clear.

Immediately afterwards, there was a photo of him and Mo Ming dining together in a hotel, with Mo Ming gently wiping the corners of his mouth, making him blush a little. The later ones were even more exaggerated, including one of him and Mo Ming kissing, one of the two checking into the hotel, and two blurry but tightly hugging figures after the curtains were closed.

"Who took it?" Luo Xiaobai was shocked. These photos were all taken recently.

Mo Ming shook his head, "I also want to find this person. After all, there are some good photos." As he said that,

Mo Ming took back the mouse and clicked on two photos. It was the day of the car race. After crossing the finish line, Luo Xiaobai's high-spirited look, as well as his pampering and attention.

"It can be seen that that person must have been at the car race that day." Luo Xiaobai recalled, who was standing in the left rear position that day? Mo Ming smiled slightly, "It shouldn't be difficult to find this person. I've already called Lao Zhang. He has a habit of taking pictures, so he might be able to take pictures of that person."

"It can't be Lao Zhang, right?" Luo Xiaobai suspected.

"No, I remember very clearly that Lao Zhang was standing in the front right, so it was convenient to take pictures of the first place."

Just when Mo Ming was talking about Lao Zhang, an email was sent over, signed by "Flying Lao Zhang" .

Clicking on the email, there was a set of photos, about ten in total. Mo Ming opened them one by one and finally found a panoramic photo of Luo Xiaobai after winning the competition.

When Luo Xiaobai was cheering excitedly, someone behind him took out his camera. Although he didn't take any pictures, judging from the angle, it should be him!

Mo Ming used the mouse to take a screenshot of the person's appearance, and then sent it to a person with a three-word message, 'Check it for me'! The other person seemed to have been staying by the computer, and he quickly replied with a word. In about ten minutes, he sent the information of the person in the photo.

"Jia Lin, the second young man of the Jia family in the imperial capital, is addicted to gambling and racing. He has no ambitions and has no achievements." Luo Xiaobai looked at the information above, "Do you know this person?" Mo Ming shook his head

. No one is impressed.

Pull down the mouse and you will see Jia Lin's whereabouts during this period.