Chapter 391 - 392

Chapter 391 Enhanced 

Ao Jin was slightly startled. The arrogant young master actually wanted to use the tactic of suffering.

"What, are you scared?" Mo Ming teased.

"You're kidding, I'm afraid, how do you use it!" Ao Jin felt like he had broken teeth and swallowed blood. Mo Ming smiled faintly, glanced at Situ Nian who was practicing, and said, "Didn't you seal it before? Situ Nian's cultivation level, can you beat him into the Yin Bone Pond? You can imitate it once."

"The water in the Yin Bone Pond does no harm to me." Ao Jin said proudly, his body is a dragon, even if there is no With cultivation level, he is not afraid of the Yin Bone Pond.

"Then what is harmful to you?" Mo Ming asked casually.

"The swamp of the Dark Land." Ao Jin said after hesitating for a moment. The only place where his light-attributed golden dragon has an influence on him is the swamp of the Dark Land. The swamp is extremely poisonous and corrosive, even if it is He didn't dare touch it either.

"That's it. You can go to the Dark Land, and then I will take Situ Nian to find you." Mo Ming came up with a bad idea.

Ao Jin looked at him suspiciously, "Why are you helping me?"

"I'm not helping you, I'm helping Situ Nian." Mo Ming understood the principle of justice.

Ao Jin thought that this person would not harm him. After all, they had no grievances. "Okay, remember to bring Situ Nian with you!" "Don't worry." Mo Ming agreed

.

Ao Jin glanced at Situ Nian again, and then left the elixir planet resolutely.

"Tsk, tsk, it's so easy to deceive." After Ao Jin left, Mo Ming leaned against the wooden post and ate the grapes on the shelf.

Situ Nian slowly opened his eyes, "Why are you doing this?"

"Xiao Bai wants to vent his anger on you. Isn't this a good idea, or are you reluctant to let it go?" Mo Ming turned to look at Situ Nian.

Situ Nian closed his eyes again and continued practicing.

Time passed by, and Situ Nian had no intention of practicing. He didn't know if Ao Jin would be really stupid enough to go to the dark place.

That place is inherently restrained towards dragons. What if he makes a fool of himself?

Seeing that _ days passed, Luo Xiaobai came back with a full harvest.

Seeing Luo Xiaobai come back, Situ Nian breathed a sigh of relief, "I still have something to do, so let's go first. Is it okay for you to go back to Ao Mansion by yourself?" "No problem, we are familiar with the road." Luo Xiaobai said that he and

Mo It will be fine if Ming goes back.

Situ Nian nodded and left in one direction.

"Where has he gone?" Luo Xiaobai blinked, why are you in such a hurry?

"Going to find Ao Jin." Mo Ming told him what he had done to deceive Ao Jin before.

"You are so bad, but I like it. That Ao Jin should suffer, otherwise it would not be worth the suffering that Situ Nian suffered." Luo Xiaobai agreed with Mo Ming's approach.

"Do we want to go watch the fun?" Mo Ming asked. Anyway, it was idle. When his son succeeded in advancing this time, they would return to the Jinwei planet.

Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up, "But Situ Nian is gone, how can we catch up with him?"

"Don't forget this." Mo Ming took out the jade plaque with Situ Nian's hard work.