Chapter 297 - 298

Chapter 297 Laxative Medicine

The current price of vegetables remains high, causing many fruit and vegetable farmers to become wealthy households.

However, I believe this situation will not last long because the business system is gradually recovering.

"Xiao Bai."

Mr. Qian and Luo Xiaobai were chatting when Chu Yu walked out of the back hall.

Luo Xiaobai glanced behind Chu Yu, "Your urban management uncle is not here?"

"He is in the suburbs." Chu Yu said. Fortunately, he ran far enough to Yu and moved his power to the suburbs. Said to be the least affected part.

"By the way, I want to buy something." Luo Xiaobai did not forget to return to his old business. The country will never pay new currency unconditionally, but it is more reliable to rely on one's own efforts, of course, the premise is to save his life.

Chu Yu spread a layer of kraft paper on the counter and got ready to work, "Let's talk."

Luo Xiaobai opened his mouth and the medicine list was in his head.

"Perilla seeds, chicken feet, rhubarb, pokeweed, genkwa, linseed..." Luo Xiaobai said a lot. Chu Yu grabbed the medicinal materials for him and asked strangely: "Why are they all laxative medicine?"

"I think Mo Ming has been too energetic recently, let him vent his anger." Luo Xiaobai said gloomily, letting the the big bird monster sees the sky torturing itself.

Chu Yu trembled excitedly, and suddenly felt lucky that he had not pursued Luo Xiaobai in the first place. If they were to live together, it would be impossible without some resistance to drugs.

"Take it easy, it's only one part of the medicine that is poison." Chu Yu reminded, don't make any mistakes.

Luo Xiaobai waved his hand, "It's okay, that guy Mo Ming is in good health!" If it's not good, he won't torment him all night long.

After buying the medicine, Luo Xiaobai stayed here for a long time and had lunch before going home.

I originally thought that Mo Daniao had come back, but in the end, I didn't see anyone.

That's fine, it makes it easier for him to tamper with the food.

Luo Xiaobai came to the kitchen, applied the ground laxative on the cooked food, then clapped his hands and went back to the living room to watch TV.

Unconsciously, two hours passed and Mo Ming still didn't come back.

Luo Xiaobai glanced out the window. It was getting dark. Logically speaking, even if he worked overtime, he should be back.

After thinking about it, Luo Xiaobai took out his mobile phone and called Mo Ming. Although the end of the world has passed, the danger has not disappeared.

Those enhanced people hiding in the dark are hard to detect.

The call was quickly connected, and there was a noisy sound from the mobile phone.

"Where are you!" Luo Xiaobai asked with a frown, why did he hear someone singing, and it was so unpleasant that the sound was broken.

"I'm at the Purple Night Club, Sun Jun's here, do you want to come over?" Mo Ming didn't feel guilty at all and directly invited Luo Xiaobai over.

Just when Luo Xiaobai was about to refuse, he thought of Mo Daniao's past behavior and felt quite uneasy, "Come on, which private room?" After Mo Ming finished speaking,