Chapter 251 - 252

Chapter 251 The He Family in Guangcheng

In downtown Guangcheng, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming drove to the base residential area early in the morning.

"Is the news we received true?" Luo Xiaobai was a little worried.

Mo Ming said while driving: "You will know if you have been there. Are you still afraid of what those ordinary mutants can do to us?" "

That's not true." Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, people are really afraid of being famous and pigs are afraid. Zhuang, I have just arrived in Guangcheng not long ago, and my good friend has been implicated.

"Stop!" The guards in the residential area of ​​the base stopped them.

Mo Ming directly took out the certificate given to him by Chief Guo. Seeing this, the other party immediately let him go.

Entering the residential area smoothly, it is said that most of the people here are protected ordinary people, and there are also some mutants with special circumstances. "Auntie, do you know where this place is?" Luo Xiaobai took out the note she received yesterday.

The aunt passing by took a look and pointed to the three-story villa in the middle, "That's it."

Luo Xiaobai did not leave immediately, but asked, "Who lives there? They seem to be doing well. ." Seeing that the other party was a young man, clean and handsome, the aunt said a few more words, "That's the territory of the He family. His family has two mutants, so when they were allocated, they gave them the best Okay."

So that's it. Luo Xiaobai glanced at Mo Ming and said, "That's the He family over there." "

Looks like things are getting interesting." Mo Ming continued to drive.

When the car arrived at the door of He's house, the door was opened before they could announce their names.

Mo Ming was not polite, drove in directly and parked the car in the yard.

"Mr. Mo, classmate Luo." A middle-aged man came over. Luo Xiaobai remembered that this man was He Liu's father.

"Uncle He, it seems that you sent someone to deliver the news to me. Is the joke too big?" Luo Xiaobai raised the note in his hand, which said that he should come here today, otherwise he would never see him again. He Liu, it can be said that it is full of threats.

He Shengcai smiled apologetically, "I asked that kid He Liu to contact you, but he didn't agree with anything he said, so I had to make this last resort." "It's indeed the worst move." Mo Ming looked at He Shengcai coldly. Because of this note, Xiao The guy was worried all night and barely slept.

The embarrassment on He Shengcai's face became even more intense, "You two, please come in. Tea and snacks are prepared in the hall." As soon as they arrived, they

settled down. Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming walked in. They couldn't see He Liu. Luo Xiaobai was always Do not feel at ease.

As soon as the two entered the hall, the enthusiastic Mother He came over and said, "Sit down quickly, I'll ask He Liu and Huang Rong to come down." Luo Xiaobai saw that He Liu and Huang Rong didn't know he would come today

.

Just as he sat down, Luo Xiaobai heard roars coming from upstairs. It was He Liu who was blaming He's mother for being nosy.

Not long after, He Liu and Huang Rong walked down.

Luo Xiaobai noticed at a glance that Huang Rong's belly was slightly bulging. The only reason why Huang Nuxia became fat was ruled out as pregnancy.