Chapter 117 - 118

Chapter 117 Farewell

The bamboo houses here are very simple, but they provide shelter from wind and rain.

Luo Xiaobai packed up the fish, then went to the stove to light the fish and stew it.

Thanks to his family living in a rural area, it was not difficult for him to use this kind of stove.

When Chu Yu and Chu Feihong came back, they smelled a strong smell of fish. Luo Xiaobai called them in, "dinner will be served soon." The four of them had lunch, and then went out to hunt for treasure together in the afternoon

.

Chu Yu led them to the place where they found the blood ginseng before. "I remember this is here."

Luo Xiaobai searched nearby, "The environment here is not suitable for the growth of ginseng."

"I know, so that blood ginseng is The ginseng is a bit strange, so I took it out and gave it to grandpa for safekeeping." Chu Yu said, otherwise he would have given it to Luo Xiaobai when he needed blood ginseng.

"It's too much of a waste of time for the four of us to be together. Since there's no danger here, we might as well act separately." Mo Ming said. It was too annoying to have these two light bulbs following us.

"Okay, but remember that on the tenth day, we will go to the cave exit together." Chu Yu reminded.

"I know." Mo Ming pulled Luo Xiaobai away directly.

Luo Xiaobai staggered twice as he was pulled, "Is this good?"

"What's wrong? Maybe we can't find good things, it's because of them." Mo Ming said without any scruples. Chu Yu and Chu Feihong, who have not yet left, have dark expressions on their faces. Are they the gods of mourning?

After leaving, Mo Ming said seriously: "With them here, can you contact the system to cheat?" Luo Xiaobai almost forgot about it, and a thief's smile appeared on his face when he heard this, "

Then Let's start treasure hunting!"

As expected, the system's cheating was not a problem. According to the coordinates given by the system, Luo Xiaobai collected a lot of good things along the way and put them all in Mo Ming's backpack.

Since these things were found by them, they belong to them, so they naturally have to hide them.

The two of them visited the scenery in the forbidden area while looking for treasures.

The most common herbs here are herbs, but as Chu Feng said, these herbs seem to have been mutated, and their appearance is different from those outside, but their medicinal effects are more than a hundred times that of ordinary herbs.

"Tell me, in ten days, will these ginsengs be able to spread their legs and run?" Luo Xiaobai said jokingly while digging ginseng. "Maybe." Mo Ming looked at his clothes that had been torn into strips of cloth to wrap ginseng, and his heart stopped bleeding.

After staying there for ten days, Luo Xiaobai had a great harvest.

The two returned to the waterfall. Luo Xiaobai couldn't help but use his powers to look at the bottom of the lake. However, it was pitch black inside and he couldn't see anything

.

Regretfully looking away, Luo Xiaobai looked at the coordinates of the system. The largest point was at the bottom of the lake.

"Xiao Bai!" Chu Yu and Chu Feihong had come back a long time ago, and they were relieved to see Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming appear.

Luo Xiaobai and the other two walked towards them, "Where is Chu Ling?"