Chapter 269 - 270

Chapter 269 Success

Hearing this, Chu Ling glanced at Chu Yu. His experiences during this period had changed his character somewhat, "It's not hostility. If I die, the Chu family will still need you to continue. Your lover will find you." It's too shabby. If you adopt a child in the future, remember to find one with good genes."

"I thought you would use family justice to force me to find a woman to have a child." Chu Yu was a little surprised.

"I'm not grandpa, not to mention that our feelings are actually very blank. Once we get involved in a relationship, it will be difficult to extricate ourselves." Chu Ling thought to herself that it would be a pity to be alone if she died this time, but Fortunately, there is no burden.

Chu Yu agreed with Chu Ling's words. If he hadn't suppressed his feelings for Luo Xiaobai, the situation like his second uncle might have happened. Fortunately, Xiang Yu's appearance made him let go of his obsession with Luo Xiaobai.

The two brothers talked for a long time. This was the first time they talked so much together. In the past, they were either tit for tat or ignoring each other. Unexpectedly, they became inseparable in the end.

"I will accompany you tomorrow. Make sure nothing happens to you." Chu Yu clenched his fists. He found that compared to his meekness, Chu Ling was really more suitable to inherit the Chu family.

Chu Ling was ambitious but not reckless. He entered the forbidden area for the sake of the Chu family's future.

It can be said that Chu Ling has paid more for this family than Chu Yu.

"I'll try my best." Chu Ling said coolly. There are some things that he can succeed without his hard work.

However, he knew that as his brother, being too emotional might lead to accidents, so he had better not tell the truth.

The next day, Luo Xiaobai and others came to the forbidden area. The place still gave people a feeling of being blocked from the sky, as if the world had deteriorated to its final result.

There are many cracks in the ground, as deep as sinkholes.

Even a speed user like Wu Xiaotian still doesn't dare to run around here.

"I said you came here with a dog, is that really okay?" Luo Xiaobai looked at the Dalmatian in his hand, which seemed much bigger than the last time he saw it.

Wu Xiaotian held the puppy in his arms, "I can't help it, it's very clingy to me and won't eat even if it can't see me."

In front of it is the underground palace in the forbidden area, where the sacrifice will be performed.

Regarding the process, Luo Xiaobai has carefully inquired about the system.

"Then let's start now. Are you ready?" Luo Xiaobai asked Chu Ling.

Chu Ling stood on the stone platform in the middle, "You can do it anytime."

Luo Xiaobai nodded and started digging grooves in the ground with a chisel.

Chu Yu looked at the totem chiselled by Luo Xiaobai. Even he couldn't understand it. It was very complicated and in no way comparable to immortal magic and magic.

Chu Ling simply sat in the center and let Luo Xiaobai work beside him.

After being busy like this for an hour, Luo Xiaobai wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "Okay, you lie down in the middle and don't move." Chu Ling lay down as instructed, and Luo Xiaobai took out the five wooden cones in the space.

They had worked so hard to get this, and they had put in a lot of effort for these five wooden cones.

Thinking of what he had to do next, Luo Xiaobai was a little reluctant to do it.