Chapter 144 - 145

Chapter 144 Underestimating the Opponent

Yun Qian came back quickly, glanced at the two people sitting together eating cucumbers and watching TV, and twitched the corners of his mouth slightly.

"Next time, don't do anything here. Take it outside to deal with it." Mo Ming glanced at Yun Qian indifferently.

"There won't be a next time, I will leave here tonight." Yun Qian said after careful consideration, "Luo Xiaobai, let's change our cooperation. You only need to protect Mo Ming. As for Al, I will solve it myself. "

I would have done it if you didn't tell me." Luo Xiaobai bumped Mo Ming with his elbow and said jokingly: "He is afraid that you will hold him back and implicate him." "So you have to protect me." Mo Ming

died

. He spoke shamelessly.

Seeing the two people kissing each other like no one else was around, Yun Qian turned around and went upstairs.

After Yun Qian left, Luo Xiaobai put down the cucumber in his hand, "He wanted to find Al by himself, and he didn't know what the pendant was, which made him work so hard." Mo Ming narrowed his eyes, "He

can I give you the Immortal Cultivation Fragments, which shows that the value of that thing is higher."

They both saw in each other's eyes that they were bound to win, and they couldn't remain passive all the time.

Now Yun Qian doesn't know Mo Ming's ability, and Al doesn't even know that there are superpowers in China, so they can pretend to be pigs and eat tigers.

After packing her things, Yun Qian came down from upstairs carrying a small bag. "I'm leaving. See you later."

Mo Ming didn't move, and Luo Xiaobai walked Yun Qian to the door.

"Did you succeed?" After closing the door, Mo Ming picked up the woolen coat on the solid wood hanger.

Luo Xiaobai also started to change clothes, "Well, I just don't know how long the spiritual imprint can last." Just

when Luo Xiaobai sent Yun Qian out, he left a spiritual imprint on his body. This was the first time he used it. , I still don’t know how effective it is.

Because of the spiritual imprint, they are not afraid of losing people in a short period of time.

Yun Qian left in such a hurry, presumably to strike while the iron was hot.

Al only sent a small character to the villa to arrest people, which shows that he did not bring many people this time.

And this is China, which is the best time for Yun Qian to take action.

After Yun Qian left, he did not hide his aura, but took a taxi to the outskirts of the imperial capital.

It was getting late now, and there were almost no people in the suburbs.

The taxi driver dropped the person here and left. There were no homes here. It would be terrible if the person was a robber. Yun Qian followed the direction of his memory, hoping that the place was still there.

About ten minutes later, a blond man appeared here, it was Al.

He looked at the person not far away, with a slight smile on his lips, "Why didn't you hide? I didn't expect Robbie to break in." He said in an indifferent tone, as if Robbie's death was nothing to Al

.

It's really nothing. Mercenaries are always on the edge of life and death. Their skills are inferior to others and they deserve to die.