Chapter 127 - 128

Chapter 127 Mother’s Compromise

Mo Ming snorted, thinking that this little bastard reacted quickly, "Tell me, what else do you need me for?"

"Your Majesty is wise." Luo Xiaobai slapped him in the face, and then talked about the system. random tasks.

"Why does your system think that one person is one person?" Mo Ming said dissatisfied. Accepting a disciple means that the little guy has to have one more relative around him

.

Fortunately, he was just a relative, not a lover, otherwise he would have been unable to help but pull out the little guy's system and implant a virus into it, directly paralyzing him.

"So, you have to help me." Luo Xiaobai shook Mo Ming's hand, showing little integrity.

Mo Ming hugged the little guy's waist and blew his hot breath on his ears, "So what do you want to do?" "

Place him in the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine and be my junior student." Luo Xiaobai said after receiving the task , I have my own ideas.

"Then what good does it do for me?" Mo Ming did not do anything that was not good for him.

Luo Xiaobai secretly cursed this pervert in his heart, but his face was full of shyness, "I'll do whatever you want."

Seeing the little bastard's behavior, Mo Ming's nosebleeds almost spurted out, this goblin!

That night, Luo Xiaobai failed to go home. Instead, he played goblin fighting with Mo Ming and spent the whole night in a state of torment.

So, when I checked my phone the next morning, all of them were missed calls from my dad.

This is terrible!

There were two days left before the National Day holiday. Luo Xiaobai took a breath while putting on his pants.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Mo Ming came over with the ointment. He hadn't applied it yet in the morning!

How could Luo Xiaobai have time to take care of the overused little anus? He had to go home immediately.

"Eight missed calls, I will be beaten by my father." Luo Xiaobai looked sad.

Mo Ming was so absorbed in what he was doing last night that he didn't hear the ringtone on his phone either.

"How about I explain?" Mo Ming handed the clothes to the little guy.

Luo Xiaobai glanced at Mo Ming sadly, "If you go, I will die faster."

Mo Ming was speechless and could only watch the little guy drive away.

As soon as Luo Xiaobai left, Little Hornet came downstairs with a pretty face, but no expression at all.

"Give me your ID card." Mo Ming was eating his own breakfast. There were two breakfasts on the table, one for Luo Xiaobai and one for Xiao Wong

.

Little Hornet handed his ID card to Mo Ming, and then sat down to enjoy breakfast quietly. He couldn't remember how long it had been since he had breakfast. Because of dancing in the bar at night, he got up at noon the next day.

Mo Ming didn't even look at it, put it in his briefcase, put down his chopsticks and left.

Little Hornet didn't speak either. He knew that the reason why Mo Ming took him in was because of Luo Xiaobai.

When Luo Xiaobai returned home, she found that her father was not at home, her younger brothers and sisters had gone out to play, and her mother was the only one at home.