𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.27

Follow my Instagram(secr_ret_wri_ter) for spoilers ⚠️

Dhriti's pov :-

Yesterday someone had slept with me but who was that? Aarush told me that no one slept with me....then why I'm feeling that someone was there with me in bed. I think it is my hallucination.

"Hey Riti...where are you lost?" Aju asked me as he was driving to home.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about yesterday's..."

"I'm also thinking same. Do you have any guess who did this to you." Aju asked me.

"There is no need to guess ,it is sure that....Sidharth is behind this." Ruhi said to me.

"Why are you this much sure that Sidharth is behind this?" I asked to Ruhi who was sitting in back seat and engrossed in phone.

"Because he was very interested to take you with him but you didn't gone with him." Ruhi said to me but her eyes was still on the phone.

"How dare he? Riti you have to be careful." Aju said with concern.

"Yeah...you're right." I said to him.

"But Riti when did you start to trust Mr.Malhotra this much." Ruhi asked with smrike.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I mean yesterday you were saying that 'I only stay with Aarush....don't leave me alone Aarush...' and you were hugging him tightly." Ruhi's word shocked me.

Yesterday I hugged him...What? But I didn't remember anything I only remember that Aarush holded me when I was stumbling in my feets. After that I'm completely blank.
Did I trust him? I don't know why did I said to him like that.

"Oyye." Ruhi flickered her fingers infront of my face.

"Yeah...." I responded.

"What are you thinking? Answer me Riti." Ruhi asked me with a teasing look.

"I don't know if I trust him or not.....actually I don't remember anything that happened yesterday. " I said to Ruhi.

"Oh....you don't remember anything." Ruhi and Aju said at same time in a teasing voice.

"Please stop it guys....I really don't remember anything,I'm saying truth please believe me."

"Okay fine we will not say anything. You can do anything you want." Aju said to me.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Nothing." Ruhi shrugged her shoulders.

"Leave all this....Riti are you okay? If you are not fine we can go to hospital because yesterday that dr----"

"Aju I'm fine.....absolutely fine. When I wake up there was a headache because of Aarush's special hangover drink that headache had also gone." I said to Aju.

"Oh....Aarush's special hangover drink." They again started to tease me but I remained silence without reacting.

We reached home. Ruhi prepared lunch. They didn't let me to do anything. My friends are over caring especially Aju. Ishaan also called me 3 times in 2 hour. I'm really lucky to have this friends. And I didn't informed my brother if he knows this he will come here for next flight, I really don't want that...yeah I have to see him but for that I can't allow him to spoil his business.

"Riti you are really okay, we're asking this repeatedly because you don't like to go hospital...So if you are lying that you're okay. We can call Anamika. She will come here and check on you and she is your bestfriend so you will feel comfort." Aju asked me.