𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.13

Here Arjun bring Dhriti to her house and called the doctor there. Doctor came and check her.

"Doctor, Is she okay? Anything serious?" Arjun asked with concern.

"Mr.Arjun , I already warned you all , don't give her any stress . Today Blood pressure is very down. What happened? " Doctor asked.

"Sorry Doctor... today onwards we don't give her any stress." Arjun assured.

"If this again happens it will badly affect her physical health and as well as the mental health. There is chance to again she fall in deep depression. So don't give any stress to her." Doctor warned Arjun.

"Okay Doctor I will take care of her."

"Okay fine then, here is the prescription of medicine and atleast she have to take 2 days complete rest." Doctor said and give prescription to Arjun.

"Okay Thank you Doctor." Arjun said to Doctor and drop him to his car and Arjun returned near to Dhriti. Now she is sleeping in peace because of sedation.

"Dhriti, today you made me scared. For a second I....thought that you will go back to that old situation. I can't see you like that again. So please get well soon." Arjun said by caressing her hair ,his eyes are filled with tears. For Arjun Dhriti is very special , his best friend who understand his pain and even without judging him she taken stand for him whenever he needed a support she was there to support him. So she is very special to him.

Suddenly someone knock the door of Dhriti's room. Arjun look at the door way and he suddenly get up from the bed and closed the door because Dhriti is sleeping peacefully.

"Why did you came here? To know that she is alive or not! She is alive, you go from here she doesn't need you. I am with her, okay?" Arjun said.

"Arjun please .....don't talk to me like..this. You know I will never hurt Dhriti. " Ruhi said . It was Ruhi who knocked the door.

"But today you hurted her. Because of you also she is in this state now. Your words pierced to her broken heart. You know that with great difficulty we saved her from deep depression . You remember what happened 4 years ago, what was Dhriti's state on that day, she may have gone from this world forever, on that day doctor especially said don't hurt her, right? But you forgot that." Arjun said to Ruhi in Rough voice. For first time Arjun is speaking like this to Ruhi.

"Okay...I accept it....I accept it that because of me also she is in this condition. But please let me see her first. After you can say anything to me I will not utter a word." Ruhi pleased to Arjun. Suddenly door opens and Dhriti came out of the room .

"Why did you came out? Did you need anything? " Arjun asked with concern.

Dhriti suddenly hugged Ruhi and said

"Don't cry, okay. This is not your mistake. You are not responsible for my condition." Her voice is very low and she is very weak also. Suddenly she was going to fall down but Arjun hold and said

"Carefully, one minute ..... I will take you to room." He take her in his arms and walked towards room.

"I am okay Aju, put me down." Dhriti said in her low voice.

"No you are not okay. And worry I will not allow you fall down, my muscles are strong." Arjun said to blow up Dhriti's mood.

"Mmmmm...yeah...you are muscles are very strong." Dhriti said with smile.

Finally Arjun make Dhriti to lay on the bed . By seeing this Ruhi felt guilt at the sametime she is jealous somewhere in heart because she have feelings for Arjun, but Ruhi didn't realized it.