𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.43

Target:-350 Votes if you need the next chapter.

Varma House ~ In Kerala(KOCHI)

Vikram and his mother Vrindha having their conversation time.

"Vikram...how is Dhriti doing there? You didn't say anything about her to me?" Vrindha asked him.

"You didn't ask me anything about her mom so I thought you also hated Riti as everyone else in this house," Vikram said to his mom.

"No Vikram, what are you saying? She is my daughter how can I hate her? I don't know what other thinks but for me, she is my old Ritu, nothing for her has changed for me." Vrindha replied.

"I wish you would have said this on that day when our Riti was ousted from this house, if you had said this maybe she would be physically away from you but you would be close to her heart. But now you're far away from her heart, Mom. She hates you..." Vikram said to her. Vrindha's eyes filled with tears when she came to know that her daughter hates her.

"I know Vikram, I made a great mistake by not taking a stand for my daughter. But I never hated her...I never see her with those eyes like the people in this house look at her." Her voice shakes while saying this. Vikram wiped her tears.

"Leave all these, you want to know how is she now, right?" Vikram asked and Vrindha nodded her head.

"She changed a lot, Mom. Now she is successful in her career. She is a strong and bold woman who knows how to face her problems and solve them in her way. She is very mature now...she doesn't make any impulsive decisions like past. She grew up nicely, Mom. I'm proud of my sister because, without anyone's help, she became a powerful and successful woman." Vikram said with a proud smile.

"I'm also proud of her after I came to know that she is the top Businesswoman in India," Vrindha replied to him.

"Did you think about her Marriage?" Vrindha asked him.

"Yeah, but she is saying that she will stay single for her whole life. I didn't force her, when she is ready to marry I will find a good groom for her who loves my sister with his whole heart." Vikram replied.

"Okay, what about you? You're already 32 years Olds. You don't have any plans to get married?" Vrindha asked him.

"Mom I'm in a relationship." He said to her.

"Really? What's her name?" Vrindha asked in excitement.

"Sorry, Mom. First I want to say it to my princess. After that, only I will share that with anyone."

"I'm happy that at least you're with her and making her your priority." She said.

"I will always be with her. Whoever comes into my life only has a place after her. She will be my priority every time, it's not gonna change." He said.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

D h r i t i

Now I'm standing in Ruhi's house. Aju's family and Ruhi's family are here. Isha Di is also here with me. Ruhi's family came to know that Aju and Ruhi were dating and above all that they came to know that Ruhi and Arjun were staying under the same roof for one week that too in my house. Ruhi's family is a little orthodoxy and they do not like me that much because I don't have a family, they think that I live my life without any control and the way I want. I live the life I want but I didn't cross my limits but her parents don't know that.

Now they are confronting Aju and Ruhi but for relief, Aju's parents don't have any issues with their dating.

"Ruhi, how dare you tell a lie to us and stay with a boy for one week?" Ruhi's mother shouted at her. Me and Isha di flinched at her sound.