𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.48

D h r i t i

I was driving back to my Villa, it was already 7 in the evening. After dropping Ishaan I didn't go back to the office as Aarush said to me that I didn't need to come to the office today. Then I spent my whole day with Ishaan. And he told me how the accident happened. It would have been a drastic accident if he hadn't hit his car into a tree. And from his explanation, I understood it was not a coincidental accident. He said that a truck was coming very fast that too in the wrong way. I have some doubts that it will be the same truck that came to hit me. So I asked Chris to collect the CCTV footage from where Ishaan met with an accident.

I want to find out who is behind this as fast as I can. I can't take any risk by putting anyone's life at stake. As soon as Anamika broke the news to me about Ishaan's accident, I was overcome with a sudden and intense fear. My body began to shake uncontrollably as if I had suddenly been plunged into freezing water. It was at that moment that Aarush appeared by my side, standing tall and strong like a beacon of comfort and reassurance. His unwavering presence gave me a sense of calm and helped me to steady my nerves, even in the face of such a terrifying situation.

I was driving through the empty road but the sound of a truck made me cautious. The scene in front made me break out a cold sweat because a truck was taking reverse going to hit a car which is already hit into guard rails.

What the hell is going on today?

Before that truck could hit the car I pressed the horn. The truck backed off from the action and drove away but I was very fast to note its number. I got out of the car and walked towards that car. That car seemed very familiar to me and I realized it was Aarush's car. My heart started to pound in my ears. Why God? Why? First Ishaan and now him. I wouldn't be able to see these both in pain. I swear if anything happens to him I will burn the person alive who is behind this.

I looked inside the car through the window but it was not Aarush but Ayaan. Ayaan was the one who was inside the car. I tried to open the door but it was not opening. Finally, out of option, I broke the glass of the window and opened the door.

"Ayaan...Ayaan..." I patted his cheeks. His head is bleeding, I have to take him to the hospital as fast as I can but how will I take him? I again patted his cheeks.

"Ayaan, please open your eyes..." He has no response. I take his hand and wrap it around my shoulders.

"Uhh..." Ayaan groaned in pain.

"Ayaan..." I called him and he looked at me with drowsy eyes.

"Can you walk a few steps, Ayaan?" I asked him and he nodded. With great difficulty, he took his every step towards the car. Finally, I made him sit in my car. After tugging his seat belt and mine, I drive fast to the hospital. His bleeding is still not stopped.

Within 20 to 30 minutes of driving, we reached the hospital.  As soon as I got out of the car I called the attendees of the hospital and they came with a stretcher. They made Ayaan lay on the stretcher. I also walked with them inside the hospital. They took Ayaan to the ICU and I waited outside.

"Please God, don't make Ayaan go through critical condition," I mumbled. I should inform this. But if I call Aarush now, he will drive here like a maniac and I can't take such a risk. Today a lot happened and I don't want to face it anymore. I called Rehaan.

"Hey, Rehaan I--
"Why are you calling him in this time, Babydoll?" Oh my god! Aarush is there, now how will I tell him?

"Mr.Malhotra, can you give the phone to Rehaan?" I asked him.

"Why? You can say it to me," He said.

"Mr.Malhotra please give the phone to Rehaan," I snapped.