𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.35

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter)for spoilers.

In Blue Valley Hotel.

"And yeah Aarush...your neck chain with that black pendant, I like it very much and it looks good on you." She said and gave a mocking look to Nithya. But Aarush's heart fluttered in that praise of her.

"Thank you." He said to her.

"Riti you also look beautiful in this dress." Aarush said with a admiring eyes.

"Oh my! Aarush Malhotra is praising me? My ears can't believe this, anyways thank you." She said with a smile and left from there to meet Christy.

"Aarush what is going on here?" Karthika asked her son with a teasing look but Nithya is now on the peek of jealous she doesn't like these all. Ayaan noticed this and started to mock her.

"I think badima you will get a daughter-in-law soon." Ayaan said.

"Is it true Aarush? Is there any chance to get a daughter-in-law sooner?" Karthika asked him.

"Mom for now I can't figure out anything but yeah I will promise that your daughter-in-law will be a loving girl." Aarush said by looking at the way Dhriti gone.

"Finally Dev! Our son finally found a daughter-in-law for me." Karthika whispered to Jaidev.

"What if she doesn't love him?" Jaidev whispered to her.

"I believe in my son he will make her fall in love with him. You don't worry Dev." Karthika whispered.

"Look like both uncle and aunty are planning for their son's wedding." Ranveer said. For Nithya this was enough she stormed out from them and gone near Dhriti.

"Oh thank God she is gone." Maya whispered to Aryan.

"I don't know what's wrong with her. If Aarush bhai is showing disinterest she would leave him,right? But here look at her how she was holding Bhai's arm." Aryan whispered to Maya and Ayaan.

"She is a leech." Ayaan commanded.

"You're right Ayaan." Maya said to him.

"What you three are murmuring?" Rehaan raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing we were just discussing about a leech." Ayaan said to Rehaan,Maya and Aryan also nodded at that.

"By any chance is Nithya is that leech you mentioned?" Ranveer asked by twirling his index finger in air and pointed it to Ayaan.

"How do you know?" Ayaan asked in shock.

"I know because of her behavior towards Aarush." Ranveer said by resting his hand around Ayaan's shoulders.

"We should not say this because she is our friend's sister but she is indeed a leech who sucks Aarush's blood." Rehaan said to them.

"Not cool children." Karthika spat at them.

"Come on Aunty,Don't you see what she was doing here just now?" Ranveer asked her.

"She was not only holding Aarush bhai's arm She was also giving a mocking look for Riti di." Ayaan said to Karthika.

"Yeah badi ma. Leave all this,did you like if she come as your daughter-in-law?" Aryan asked her. Karthika's face become gloomy on that question.

"Ewww...I can't even imagine as her my Bhabhi." Ayaan made a disgusting face.

"Same here." "Me too." Aryan and Maya said in same tone as Ayaan said.