𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.25

Follow Instagram id:-secr_ret_wri_ter for spoiler Alerts ⚠️.

Sanjay Khurana started the event officially by his speech as it was their 50th Anniversary of their company.....so it is really a big event. Famous and successful business familiars , investors etc...etc...were present in the event.

Aarush's pov:-

When I just turned back I saw that Sidharth is staring at Dhriti that too in disgusting way.....I got annoyed. I think he didn't satisfied with what he got yesterday from her.

I walked towards him Veer also come along with me.

"Sidharth,did you want more slap from her." I asked in a teasing voice.

"Let me see your face Sidharth, it is lightly swollen." Veer touch his face.

"Ouch..." Sidharth hissed in pain.

"Oh...sorry. I think her slap weighs 100 ton " Veer said as we both burst out in laugh.

"Guys....please don't taunt me. It was a mistake.....actually I want to talk to her but she overreacted." Sidharth said to us.

"She....overreacted....,right? You holded her hands Sidharth without her permission." I said in cold voice.

"Okay....let's stop this matter...I'm already said sorry to her." Sidharth said.

"What was her response?" Veer asked by taking a sip of drink.

"As usual cold...just forgive me for my dad." Sidharth said. What was he expecting from her....she will forgive him after forcing her by holding her hand. The great thing she forgive him atleast the sake for Hitesh uncle.

I gone to check on Aashu because my sister is very mischievous....

"Aashu...." I called her as she was talking to Dhriti.

"Yeah....bhai." Dhriti was looking to me as I can't look at her eyes because of the embarrassment that awarded by that idiot Veer.

Dhriti moved to the other side ....I think she understood my condition.

"Don't roam here and there......don't talk too much to strangers. Stay with Ayaan. If you're hungry go and eat...I think I don't have to say that."I said to her by patting her cheeks.

I took my favorite drink.......she is really beautiful in that red gown......I think almost all men are admiring her as it was her first business event....because before she didn't revealed her face....so today is most of them are seeing her personally....talking with her personally. Even I can't take my eyes from here....so others thoughts I can guess.

"Don't you think that Rehaan and Dhriti is too friendly?" Sidharth asked me. I looked at Rehaan and Dhriti who was talking something.....but they are not talking alone Arjun,Ruhi all are there......

"Yeah they are good friends...." I said with a sigh.

"But she didn't talk to me like this even she didn't talk to you also." He asked me....it's truth.....she didn't talked to me...till now but she yesterday talked to me nicely in the office but suddenly what happened to her....

"Anyways leave it man." Sidharth said and walked away....

I concentrated on my drink and her.....now both are making me high. I think more than alcohol I'm getting addicted to her.....Is I'm in love? I can't puzzle it out....I can't understand my feelings. Maybe I'm attracted to her....

______________________________________

Sidharth is trying to make Aarush hate Dhriti by talking about the friendship of Rehaan and Dhriti but it failed because Aarush didn't reacted the way Sidharth wanted.