𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.58

A a r u s h

I was walking towards my room after Mehandi Function but my steps came to an abrupt halt when I saw Dhriti and Daksh standing in front of her rooms as their talking about something. Her back is facing me so I can't see her facial expression but I can evidently see the face of Daksh, there is a smirk on his face and he is looking intensely at her, scanning her whole body with his.

It took everything in me not to punch his eyes and take it out of his eye sockets. If he wasn't a family member of the Takur Family within this time I would have beaten the pulp out of him. I'm not doing that only because of the relationship we have with Takur Family.

I had already warned him to stay away from her when he held her hand in my cabin but the only he did was smirk at me, the same smirk that he has now on his face.

My fists clenched when I saw him giving a red rose for her saying something. I'm sure she will not accept that because she hates red roses and I don't know why but she hates it.

I was taken aback when she accepted that red rose from him, my jaw ticked as I saw that. She hates red roses and feels suffocated seeing that but now she accepts the red rose Daksh gave to him.

She says something to him and gets inside her room, Daksh stands there looking at her door and leaves from there.

You shouldn't have accepted the rose from him, Babydoll. So you deserve to be punished for this bad act of yours. But not now, first let the night come, when everyone sleeping we will talk about this.

As having dinner, everyone left their respective rooms. The moment I waited for long hours are closed. The only reason that I'm not going is her brother, he is still there. So I waited for him to go out of her room.

After some time I saw her brother going out of her room, taking that as a chance, I slid inside her room using a spare key. I saw her coming out of the washroom wearing a pink camisole loungewear as I leaned to the door.

"What the hell are you doing here that too in this time?" She asked throwing her towel to the chair. I didn't say anything.

She tilted her head slightly.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" She asked me.

"Nothing is okay, Babydoll. You hate red roses, right?" I asked her, my voice was anything but soft. She stared at me like I had two heads.

"How do you know that?" She asked.

"I told you morning itself that I know everything about you," I said walking towards her.

"That's not true, you don't know everything about me," she said.

"Don't divert the topic," I said.

"Okay, I hate red roses but why are you asking me that?" She asked me walking to the bed.

"If you hate that red roses then why did you accept it from Daksh?" Her whole body stiffened, and the things she was doing came to a halt.

"Oh, that's why you asked me?" She faced me.

"Answer my question," I said in monotone.

"It's none of your business, Aarush." She said in the same tone as me. I slammed my eyes shut.

"Don't test my patience, Dhriti. Why did you accept the rose from him despite you hating it and what were you both talking about?" I asked her again.

"I already replied to your question," she said continuing the thing she was doing in bed.

She shrieked as I pinned her to the wall.

"I was very nice to you, right? Then why can't you answer my fucking question?" I grit out.