𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.12

Instagramid:-secr_ret_wri_ter.Do follow for spoilerAlerts😃

Do follow for spoilerAlerts😃

Next morning ..... Dhriti is come after jogging , but Arjun is already ready for office.

"You are coming now after jogging ! " Arjun asked.

"Yeah... you are already ready for office." Dhriti said

"Yes.... today we have to reach office early , right?" Arjun said.

"Yeah....we have to. By the way What are you doing in the kitchen?." Dhriti asked to Arjun.

"I making coffee for me and for you." Arjun said.

"Oh my god! Not needed ..... move aside I will prepare the coffee." Dhriti said.

"I already made it. Believe me, my coffee doesn't causes any trouble." Arjun said.

"Sure..... if my stomach gets upset.....I swear that I will throw you out of my house...Aju." Dhriti said.

"Okay fine..." Arjun said.
Dhriti drink a sip of coffee

"Mmmmm...it's nice. But that snack you cook seemed very tasty.....if this coffee....." Dhriti was saying but Arjun cut off her and said

"No you can trust this coffee." Arjun said

"Okay fine then I am going to get ready for office. Wait for me.." Dhriti finished her coffee and ran to her room.

After getting ready Dhriti come downstairs. She get in the car and drive to the Office.

"I'm hungry ......" Arjun said.

"Same here Aju....let's reach office we can have our breakfast there." Dhriti said.

Dhriti and Arjun reached the office. Dhriti gone to her cabin for keep her bag.

____________________________________________

"Where is Ruhi? " Dhriti asked to Smitha.

"Ruhi mam is talking to Rehaan Singhania about a deal." Smitha said to Dhriti.

When Dhriti heard the name of Rehaan Singhania she felt something wrong.

"Where are they now?" Dhriti asked to Smitha.

"In Ruhi mam's cabin , mam." Smitha said.

Dhriti walked towards Ruhi's cabin and when she was entering the cabin she had seen a thing that Rehaan doing . She suddenly opened the door and said

"What is going on here?" Dhriti asked.

When Dhriti entered suddenly Rehaan flinched said in his mind
"Oh my god ! She came to office early today but why? Is she find out Aarush's plan. Looking what Aarush said , there is a possibility that she might kill me if she knew the plan."