𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.50

D h r i t i

I tried to maintain my stand and acted like his words didn't affect me but it was useless because my body was already heating in his intense gaze.

I cleared my throat "Didn't I also say not to talk about useless things?"

"I didn't say any useless things. I was just stating the facts."
"Facts?"
"Yeah, that you look hot and. . ." He stepped close to me and whispered near my lips " Fuckable." Oh God! I'm damn sure now my whole face would be crimson red because I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Fuck! Are you blushing? My mere and useless words have this much effect on you. . ." He was going to pull me closer by my waist but Jerry growled at him.

"This little fucking creature," he mumbled and I bite back my laugh.

"Can you please keep him down?" He asked me.

"No, we're going to sleep. So goodnight." I said and turned to go but he grabbed my elbow.

"We didn't complete our talk," he took Jerry from my hands. Jerry was wiggling in his hands but he didn't care that and put him down.

"What the--"
"Shhh. . ." He placed his forefinger on my lips.

He leaned closer and I moved my face back. As I was standing on the first step of the stairs he was standing on the floor. I leaned back as he leaned closer to me. His thumb started to caress my bottom lip. I leaned back on the stairs as my back touched the cold surface of steps and now I couldn't even move back.

"Did you know that every word that comes from this mouth is such a turn-on for me? Huh? Especially when you sound all annoyed with me?" He asked me while his whole focus was on my lips.

"Did you even know that I dreamt of devouring these plump lips of yours?" Now he stared into my eyes like he wanted a tear hole and wanted to touch my soul.

"Whenever you're near me I only had a thread of control but now that single thread is broken when I saw you in this fuck-me t-shirt which is only reaching your mid-thigh." He stroked my cheekbone with his thumb.

"Now I'm going to devour your this fucking lips. And you will not protest it, do you get me?" He whispered near my lips and I didn't even get to say anything before his lips smashed at mine. Like he said he was devouring my lips like a starved man.

Unknowingly my hands wrapped around his neck as I didn't think anything just lost in the movements of his lips on mine. He is sucking and nibbling my bottom lip and I moaned in the kiss he took it as a chance to slip his tongue inside.

His hand slipped under my t-shirt. My heartbeat accelerated and a shiver ran down my spine as his hand glided on my bare waist. He flipped me and so now I'm lying on the top of his body. My breasts clashed with his hard and broad chest.

He was kissing me savagely and sucking out my oxygen from my lungs. His hand is roaming under my t-shirt on my bare back. I patted his shoulders when I couldn't breathe. He leaves my lips hesitantly like he never wants to take his lips from mine.

We both are panting and he took my face in his hands.

"Your lips are so fucking addictive like even if I devour it for my whole life I don't think I get enough of you." His voice is deep.

Jerry barked at us and at that second I came out from my haze. What the hell did I do?

I tried to get up but Aarush tightened his hold on me.

"Leave me, Aarush," I said to him, it should sound as stern but it came as a request.

"Why? I didn't even complete it, Babydoll." He said.