𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.4

Aarush's pov:-

Mom's word rang in my ears as I was going to patio . When I reach patio Rehaan is already waiting for me there .

"What was your discussion with mom?" Rehaan asked.

I sit on the couch and said " As usual ,about my marriage

I sit on the couch and said " As usual ,about my marriage. " I said to him with a irritated sound.

"Why can't you surrender to your mom ?" Rehaan asked

"What do you mean by that? I asked to him.

"I mean find a girl and get married and fulfill your mom's wish." Rehaan said with a smile

"You know me well. From childhood onwards I didn't like girls and I didn't gone for a date till now. These girls always like guys for their own benefits and marry for money, luxury and for a good family surname. They will do anything for their benefits , anything." I said to Rehaan.

"But all girls are not same Aarush. There are girls who gives more important to self respect and their decisions than their benefits." Rehaan said .

When I hear his words , I started to remember the incident that happened in Hotel Star Fine and especially about that girl.

"Aarush..... Are you listening to me ?" Rehaan's voice snapped out from my thoughts.

"What did you ask ?" I asked him.

"Where are you lost?" Rehaan asked.

"I was thinking about the incident happened in Hotel Star Fine" I said to Rehaan.

"What happened there ?" Rehaan asked me with a curiosity.

"Hey guys , are you sitting here . I searched whole house for finding you two. Anyways I found . Please move aside." Ranveer said . I and Rehaan looking him with shock . When we called him he said he can't come today because he was out of city.

"How did you came here suddenly, you was out of city,right? Rehaan asked him with a confusion.

"I was lying." Ranveer said with a smile.

"Why? I asked

"Just for fun yaar. Pass me the drink." He said

I shake my head . He always like this. He love to prank us, and main thing is he is a play boy and a number one flirt. I don't know how is he handling his girlfriends.