𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.23

Follow my Instagram id:-secr_ret_wri_ter for spoiler Alerts ⚠️.

Aarush and Dhriti is working on office, almost all employees leave to their houses.

"Can we leave? If your work is finished. " Dhriti asked to Aarush by closing her laptop.

"Yeah....." Aarush replied and he also closed his laptop.

Aarush and Dhriti walk out the cabin and entered in a elevator. There is a awkward silence between them. Neither Aarush is talking nor Dhriti. Suddenly Dhriti's phone rings. She took the phone,it was Ishaan's call.

"Hello.....Where are you man? How much times I called you?" Dhriti asked . Aarush not looking her but his ears keenly noting their talks.

"Sorry Riti.....I was really busy. That's Why I didn't get the time to call you. Anyways leave all this.....are you taking medicines on time?" Ishaan asked to Dhriti over phone.

"Yeah.....I'm taking medicines on time.I will call you when I reach home." Dhriti answered.

"Yeah.....fine. Be careful." Ishaan said.

"Okay bye." Dhriti said this and disconnected the call.

"Who was that?" Aarush asked with urge to know who called her,who is that person who is concerned about Dhriti this much?

"You think that I will answer your question." She said in her cold voice. Aarush annoyed by her answer.

"Grumpy Lady." Aarush mumbled .

"What did you say?" Dhriti asked him by raising her left eyebrow.

"Nothing." Aarush said with a tight smile on his lips.

They reached the parking lot and Aarush get into the driving seat. He already told driver that today he will drive himself. Dhriti sat on the passenger seat. She was trying to put seat belt but it's not working.

"Your car is very expensive but its seat belt is not working." Dhriti said to Aarush.

"Let me see....." Aarush said and moved towards her. He was trying pull out seat belt but it is not coming. He come more close to Dhriti.

Dhriti's pov:-

Now Aarush is very close to me.....why I doesn't feel discomfortable when he come close to me? Why I become nervous due to his proximity?

Now my eyes is on his face. He have well defined jawline, symmetric nose. He have beard but it is trimmed perfectly. He have thick hair but it become little messy because now it's evening.... some of the hair strands is falling in his left eyebrow. Then he have honey brown eyes, which makes him more attractive. In just a word he is very handsome.

Oh...Dhriti stop. What is happening to me? He finally pulled out the seat belt. Before sitting in his seat he stared into my eyes,for a second our eyes got locked. Then I come back to sense and I cleared my throat to bring him back senses. He gone back to his position and start to drive the car.

I was drowned in my thoughts by looking outside through the window.

"Will you please lower this glass?" I asked to him.

"Yeah....sure." He said and lowered the glass.

Cold breeze hit my face.... I again start my thinking session.

How dare Sidharth to hold my hands? That bastard.....he already ruined my life. He again want to ruin me.....no this time I will not allow to do that Sidharth because I'm not that old Dhriti..... now I know how to fight back....Whatever it is how dare he.....today because of my overdose medicine I felt week and helpless ....... if Aarush had not come there.....I don't know what would have happened today.