𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.5

One week has passed , Ruhi finded an investor for their project . Today investor is coming to their office.

They are arranging the conference room.

Dhriti, Arjun and Ruhi is discussing something about meeting .

"Riti, I don't think I can do it. I am feeling very nervous. I will mess the meeting . Do one thing , you present the project." Ruhi said to Dhriti.

"Me! " Dhriti asked.

"I think Riti you want to do this otherwise this dumb will mess everything." Arjun said.

"I am dumb... you are dumb. Don't dare to Call me dumb, okay?" Ruhi said by beating him with a file.

"Okay guys stop it. Why are you both always fight like children. Okay I will present the project. "Dhriti said

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

Here Aarush also getting ready to go for a meeting as per his father's order. With Aarush there is another 2 men , they are members of his special team.

"Where is the meeting , Raghav? Dad didn't told me . " Aarush asked .

"Sir we are going to AURA Group of Company. "

"What! We are going to AURA Group of Company " Aarush asked with astonishment.

"Yes sir. What happened sir? Is there any problem." Raghav asked me.

"No." Aarush said.

Aarush's pov:-

I can't believe! What a coincidence one week ago I was talking about her now I am going to meet her for business.
We reached their office. It is not big building us ours.
But everything is organized well and this is relaxing place. I like the place . Someone guide us to the conference room. I thought that she will be there , waiting for us. But she is not there only two staffs were present there. A girl came inside,
but I didn't think that she is DK.

"Good morning Mr. Aarush Malhotra. I am Ruhi Ahuja , HR of Company." She introduced herself.

"Good morning, nice to meet you " I gave her formal hand shake.

"Yes Henry please keep that files on my cabin ,okay?" A voice came from other side of door. I was eagerly waiting for her.
Suddenly door opened, the sound of her heels echoed in whole conference room. She was wearing a light blue jeans, a black crop top and a black blazer over it, there is chains on her neck, a bangle on left hand, her face has no make up, she is just used a nude shade lipstick in her lips and her hair is set free. In a word we can say that she is a natural beauty at the same time she is hot.

What happened to me? When I started to think like this ? Something is happening to me.

"Good morning every body, Good morning Mr.Aarush Malhotra." Her voice snapped out from my thoughts.

"I am Dhriti Krishna, CEO of this Company. " She said in her cold voice.