𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.30

Follow my Instagram id (secr_ret_wri_ter)for spoilers.

"What the hell! You can't complete a single job I had given you." A man yelled through the phone to one of the man who tried to attack Aarush and Dhriti.

"B-Boss we can't do that because of D-Dhriti Mam came between us---"

"What! If my Riti was there why did you attacked him?" His Boss cut off him when he is saying entire thing. Now fear is pumping to his whole body because he don't know what will his boss do when he came to know that Dhriti is injured in the attack.

"Boss we didn't know that she was there with him and she was injured in the attack but I'm sure that is a mere injury." Finally gathering a lot of courage he said this to his boss.

"What did you say now? Riti is injured...You bloody bastard....if something happens to her. I destroy your fucking family before I kill you. I don't care it is a mere or not. Just pray for your life and she is safe otherwise." His boss barked on him through the phone and disconnected the call. His whole body is shivering now and he is just praying that Dhriti should be okay otherwise he have to pay a lot for it.

_____________________________________

IN DHRITI'S HOUSE(DK VILLA)

When Dhriti was getting down the stairs after changing her dress she heard Aarush talking to someone through his phone.

"Yeah...Nidhu I'm fine, Riti is injured but she is also fine....Haan nothing to worry." He said over through phone to Nidhi. Dhriti is hearing all this while coming down. He disconnected the call and thrust phone into his pocket.

"When did he started to address me by my nick name. Looking to their conversation Nidhi Khurana is close to him. What if he likes her? One thing is sure for me she likes him I saw that in her eyes. Anyways why I should care. Let him do his things and I will look into my things." She thought in her mind.

"Hey...Riti why you are not dressed your wound?" Aarush asked,his eyes filled with concern.

"Because the medicine is with you." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh...shit I forgot to give that." He took medicine from the dinning table which he kept when he entering the kitchen a few minutes ago.

"Okay....thank you. I will go and bandage the wound." Dhriti said and she was about to go but Aarush grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him.

"What the ----"

"Don't yell at me. I will bandage the wound." Aarush said to her.

"But."

"Not a word. I will help you that's final." He sternly said to her and made her sit in the sofa. As she directed him where the first aid box is and he take out and come to her. At the same time halting sound of car were hear from outside.

"I think Aju is came. I will open the door." Dhriti said and stood up from the sofa but Aarush made her sit again.

"I will open the door,you sit here." He said to her.

"I'm fine Aarush and my legs are fine...I can walk." She said.

"I know." He shrugged and gone to open the door.

"This man." Dhriti shake her head.

Aarush open the door only to see Arjun standing there.

"You!" Arjun asked when he saw Aarush opening the door for him.

"Yeah...me." Aarush said and Arjun entered to the house.

"What are you doing here?" Arjun asked and before Aarush can give reply Arjun saw Dhriti sitting in the sofa and her gash on the arm.