𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.57

D h r i t i

His words really made my heart skip a beat I could feel the depth of his words.

"Am I that important to you?" I asked him.

"You don't know what you mean to me, Dhriti. You're everywhere in my soul, in my heart even in my brain, only you." He took my hands in his hands and brushed his lips on my knuckles.

Butterflies!

Thousands of Butterflies danced around in my belly.

"So what if I don't want you in my life? What will you do?" I asked him.

"I don't know what will I do, maybe I will live a lifeless life because you become the essence of my life, Dhriti. I don't need a life without you. No, even I will not live I will fucking di--" I keep my hand in his mouth.

"Don't say that. . ." I said.

"If you say I will not but if you leave me it will happen, my deat--"
"Don't say that word! Didn't you understand what I said?" I yelled.

"Okay Madam," he said bowing his head and I shook my head.

"Okay let's go to a place," he said holding my hand.

"Where?"
"Surprise?"
"Aarush, everyone will search for--"
"Shhh. . ." He hushed me.

"Let me close your eyes first. . ." He said and covered my eyes with his hands.

"Where are you taking me, Aarush?" I asked him as we were walking. God knows where.

"Be Patience, Babydoll." His warm breath caressed the skin on my ear.

"Okay, now open your eyes." He took his hands from my eyes. My eyes widened in awe. . .

"This is. . . Beautiful," I breathed.

We're standing at the highest point of the palace with wonderful hanging gardens with fountains, towers and terraces, offering one of the most magical views of Lake Pichola.

Oh God, this is so beautiful. As I said the brains of this architectural design should be appreciated.

"Did you like this place?" Aarush asked wrapping his hands around my waist from behind me and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah, it's so beautiful," I said.

"Hmm, I don't know why but this place seems more beautiful now. You're with me maybe that's why this place seems more beautiful to me." He said.

"Stop it," I said.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Stop your flirting," I said and looked at him only to see he was looking at me.

"What?" I asked him as he was staring at me without blinking his eyes.

"Nothing, I was just enjoying my beautiful view." He shrugged.

"You're enjoying this beautiful view by looking at me?" I asked.

"When I am in your presence, it is impossible for me to divert my attention elsewhere. You are the epitome of beauty, and I consider you to be the most captivating sight I have ever encountered, Babydoll." His voice is soft yet deep. Again my heart skipped a beat.

Oh God this man!

"Look like you're falling hard for me, it's not good for your heart's health Mr.Aarush Malhotra," I said to him with a smirk.

"Despite the potential harm to my heart, I will continue to deeply and passionately love you every moment of my existence." He said kissing my cheek.

"Even in every situation?" I asked him.