𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.51

D h r i t i

"I'm sorry Lily, I wish I could be there for you to take care of you. . . But I will send Ishu di tomorrow-- Cutie, you should have come here instead of going to your fucking Villa" Isha Di's voice boomed interrupting Ishaan's voice.

"Language Isha Mehra!" Aditi Ma scolded her, I think everyone is going to take their sweet time to give a lecture for me.

"That's not the matter Mom, this girl on the other side phone is the one you should scold. Why are you sitting alone in your Villa like a ghost?" Ishu Di yelled

"Like really, a ghost. I think I better deserve a good comparison. But well I'm not alone. . ." I bit my tongue when I realized what I said. I didn't tell them that Aarush is living here in my house. No way in hell I will say that to them and even to my brother. I feel a little guilty about that too.

"What! YOU ARE NOT ALONE? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND HE IS LIVING WITH YOU, CUTIE." I keep my phone a good distance from my ear because Isha Di's voice may or may not bleed my ears.

"Oh God, Lady low down your voice. Our ears will bleed. . ." Bhuvan's Uncle's voice came.

"And Lily, what were you saying? That you were not alone. Is there any secret boyfriend for you, Kid?" Bhuvan uncle asked in his soft yet serious voice.

"Of course not uncle, I don't have a boyfriend. I mean that Jerry and Luke are with me so practically I'm not alone." I said to him.

"Now give me my phone and you all go out. I want to sleep." I think Ishaan shooed them away.

"Cutie, I will come there tomorrow, okay? BYEEEE, GOOD NIIIGHT." OK well, Isha Di is still there.

"Oh God! What's wrong with your sound? You swallow a loudspeaker or something?" Ishaan mocked her. And I think they're fighting as is usual between them.

"Go. . go to sleep," Ishaan said to her.

"Oh thank fuck, she gone. Well Lily, are you really feeling fine? Are the cramps making it hard for you?" The concern is filled in his voice.

"I'm fine Ishaan. As usual, cramps are painful but it's okay I can manage." I said to him, I can feel tiredness in my sound.

"If this fucking accident wouldn't have happened, I could come there and look after you. I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you." Ishaan said.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's just periods Ishaan, I can manage. You take care of yourself and don't skip your medicines, okay?" I said to him.

"Okay, Lily. Anyway did you need anything like chocolates, icecreams. . . I will say to Amir Uncle or someone else to buy that for you. If you need anything, Lily?" He asked.

"I don't need anything, Ishaan."
"Okay then go to sleep, good night. Take care. . ."
"Good night."

I hang up the call after talking to Ishaan. I was about to lie down on the sofa again but then I noticed Aarush was standing there narrowing his eyes on me his fist was clenched and the other was stuffed in his pocket.

Now what possessed him? I brush off that thought because I'm in no mood for that.

"Good night, I'm going to sleep," I said to him and lay down on the couch.

Crap! Why this hurts this much after eating chocolates, ice cream and even dinner?

I shrieked when Aarush picked me in his arms.

"What are you doing? Put me down, Aarush." I said to him.

"I'm taking your bedroom because your legs are aching, right?" He said and I sighed because even if I protested against this, he was not going to put me down and I had no energy to argue with him.