𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.53

I s h a

It's been two hours since Ishaan found out Riti had been kidnapped. When that news broke out we felt like someone placed a bomb in our hearts and it's ticking with negative thoughts in our minds. All I can do now is pray but I can't stand like this. I don't want that history to repeat itself. At that time she had no one to help but now she has us. If we can't find her without any single scratch on her body then dying is better than standing in front of her saying 'We're sorry that we couldn't find you on time'. That is an excuse and I don't want to say that fucking excuse to my sister.

Ishaan promised us that he would find her without a single scratch on her body and I believe in my brother's capabilities. And I had seen a determination in his eyes. So I'm fucking sure that he will find my sister. In that hope, I'm standing here stronger without shedding any tears. Because I know it's not time to cry.

Mom is a crying mess when she comes to know Riti is kidnapped. Dad is trying to make her calm down and even Dad is also holding himself from being panicking not to make the situation worse. My Dad is also crying inside I can see it from his face. Everyone thinks that my parents are just saying that Riti is their own daughter for a show-off but no they're fucking serious about it.

They see Riti as their own daughter and for us, she is the younger daughter of the Mehra family. We decided to adopt her but Vikram doesn't want that like he is a protective brother. He wants her full for himself and he doesn't trust anyone when it comes to his sister.

And till now we haven't informed Vikram about this--

"Aju, did you get any information?" Ruhi's voice breaks my chain of thoughts.

"I filed a complaint in the police station and police searched the place where kidnappers could take her but they didn't find her," Aju said.

"Oh God! Where will be my Riti? Bhuvan do something. I want my daughter before anything happens to her. What if they hurt her? I want my daughter Bhuvan. . . I want her. . ." Mom started to cry more.

"Calm down, Aditi. Nothing will happen to our Lily. Ishaan is searching for her, right? He will find her. Don't cry like this. If Riti finds out that you cried like this, she will be upset with you. She doesn't like it when you cry, you know that, right?" Dad said rubbing her back to make her relax.

"Isha Di. . . Come with me. I want to talk to you." Aju dragged to me a corner where my parents couldn't hear what we were saying.

"What's the matter, Aju?" I asked him.

"Did you inform Vikram Bhaiya?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"I think you should inform him."
"Me?" I pointed my forefinger myself.

"Yes, Isha Di. I can't call him, I'm scared to say this." Aju shuddered.

"I'm also scared, Aju. I don't know how will Vikram react to this. But one thing I'm sure of when he came to know that Riti was abducted, he gonna break all hell loose." I said to Aju. That's why I didn't inform Vikram about this. He will surely become the devil that lures under his skin and no one will be able to control him except one person that is his sister. But Aju is right we have to inform Vikram otherwise he will kill me for not informing this.

I took my phone and dialled his number.

"Hey, baby. I was expecting your call." His voice comes from the other side of the phone. If it was any other situation my heart would flutter when his sound reaches my ears especially when he calls me baby. But now the situation is wrongful. From his voice, I can understand he is in a good mood. When he comes to know what happened to his sister it's going to turn upside down.