𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.19

Follow my Instagram profile:-secr_ret_wri_ter for spoiler Alerts and updates .

Next morning.
Dhriti and Arjun is getting ready for office. They had their breakfast . Dhriti get up early and prepares the breakfast because now she is not alone Arjun is also with her . Today they had called a press meeting to stop rumors about them so they are going early to office.

They both reached the office and arrangement for press meeting is already finished. Ruhi is also with them.

"Henry.....did you find who clicked our photos?" Dhriti asked.

"No Dk.....I'm trying to find him." Henry said.

" Why are you taking this much time? Did you check the cctv?" Dhriti asked.

"Yes mam ....but yesterday our cctv got jammed. " Henry said.

"What! How?" Dhriti asked by raising her office.

"We don't know mam. As usual our surveillance were perfect in morning. I think after the lunch break...the old visuals were played in screen that's why our guards didn't notice it." Henry asked.

"What the fuck! How can this happen? In my office someone planning everything perfectly against me and I didn't get a clue of that. Henry at any cost I want to know who is behind this. I know it will not be easy as I said but I want to know who is that bastard who clicked our picture. Do whatever you want but I want to know. Okay." Dhriti said in stern voice.

"Okay Dk.....don't worry I will find him." Henry assured.

"Riti.....press is ready." Ruhi said.

"Yeah....I'm coming." Dhriti said.

Dhriti walked towards the place where press arranged. When she came infront of the camera everyone started to ask the questions.

Dk....Is you and Arjun Arora in a relationship? Did you delete the news and pictures from all sites? Is that pictures are real or morphed? Are you really in love Dk? Will your legal adviser and business partner Arjun Arora become your life partner? Is this news fake? Paps started to ask questions. Dhriti just smiled at them and stay calmed.

"Okay guys.....please calm down. I will give answer to all the questions ." Dhriti said. The Paps become calm and Dhriti started to say

"First of all guys .....that picture is not fake,that is real one but that doesn't mean that I and Arjun Arora in a relationship. We are best friends for 7 years and in future also we will remain as best friends. News about me and Arjun is a fake. I'm trying to find who leaked our picture. And I didn't delete the news and pictures from any sites, actually my team was trying to do that but suddenly all pictures and news got vanished. In that process some sites also got deleted. So I can't find in which site this news published first. So that's it. I and Arjun Arora is best friends and we are not in a relationship. " Dhriti completed her statement . Arjun also agreed to the statement Dhriti give. So in these statement all Paps stood silent because there is no use of asking any questions because she already give the answers for unasked questions also.

After the press Dhriti, Ruhi and Arjun get into Dhriti's cabin and discussing about the things Henry told to Dhriti.

"How can this all happen in our office?" Ruhi asked.

"I can't believe this. As you said it is looking like that they planned everything very well ." Arjun said.

"Yeah....everything is well planned. Only I want to know who is the man in my office planning against me." Dhriti said .