𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.39

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter)for spoilers.

D h r i t i

"And Chris I need a thief within 1 hour." I said to him.

"What? Thief?" Chris asked me.

"Yeah I mean a man who looks like a thief. Do one thing, say one of our men to do that work." I said to him.

"What work?" He asked me.

"Say him to act like a thief and he should be present in that godown within one hour. And yeah give this bag to him." I said to him by giving my handbag.

"What the hell are you planning DK?" Chris asked me because he is not getting any clue that what I'm planning.

"Let's wait and watch the show. I promise it will be interesting. " I winked at him. He shook his head at me.

"Why are you waiting here,go and do what I said." I said to him.

"And you both go to my Villa,okay. If you see anything suspicious...call me." I said to Aju and Ruhi. They nodded at me and get into the car and drive off from office.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on your head?" Chris mumbled and drive off from there. I walked out from building because I don't have car with me so I decided to book a cab but a familiar face stood infront of in his black kawasaki ninja 250.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Just passing near by here." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Or spying on me for your so-called friend." I asked him.

"No...no Dhriti. I don't do that type of cheap things." I titled my head slightly and raised my eyebrows at him.

"You will not spy because it is a cheap thing but you can invade someone's information in phone and send locations to your friend. Is this is also a cheap thing Mr.Ranveer Mishra?Huh?" I asked him by crossing my arms over my chest.

"Sorry actually--" I didn't let him complete before that I grabbed his collar. He should fear next time invade in my private informations next time.

"I don't care you if you spy on other's with your technology but don't dare to invade in my private matters and share my location to others. If you repeat it again I swear..." I said by glaring deathly in his eyes.

"Okay okay...I will not do anything like this again. I promise." He said by gulping in fear.

"Okay fine. Anyways you are here so drop me on police station." I said to him by leaving his collar.

"Police Station? Why?" He asked me.

"My bag get stolen near RT godown,so I have to file a complaint on that." I said to him.

"Oh I see...okay I will drop you." He said with a smile. I climbed to his bike.

"And yeah don't try to pull your stunts to me like...sudden brake,sudden turning...if you try to do these all I will slit your throat on that second." I warned him.

"Aarush is right,you are really a Lucifer." He mumbled and a smirke appeared on my face.

"I heard that." I said to him but he didn't said anything. He started the bike.
Within 30 minutes we reached the police station. I get down from the the bike and shrug off helmet from my head.