𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.33

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter )for spoilers.

AURA Group of Company.

Dhriti's pov:-

"I had invited whoever necessary for this event. And you want to invite anyone specifically you have today and tomorrow also. So please can you go now from here?" I said with irritated voice. Suddenly my cabin door opened,only to see Aarush standing there.

"Good Morn---Hitesh uncle?" He was going to wish me but paused when he saw Hitesh Takur.

"Good morning Aarush. How are you son?" Hitesh asked him. Oh my god sugar coated words! No one can do this better than Takur family.

"I'm fine uncle. How you are?" Aarush asked by taking a footwish from him.

"I'm also fine." Hitesh grinned at Aarush.

"Sidharth? How is he?" Aarush asked him. If I didn't interrupt them,they will continue this blabbering....that will lead to my loss of patience.

"Aarush, don't you have manners? When you come to my cabin, knock before you get in." I gritted to him.

"Sorry Madam. Next time I will knock,okay." He said by bowing his head. Now what happened to him? Did his existing braincells also started malfunctioning? God knows!

"Sidharth is fine Aarush. He is really missing you." Hitesh said to him. Missing? Oh my stars! Please help me to control myself otherwise I will take any wrong step.

"Excuse me,continue your chit chatting outside my cabin. Get out.Now." I spat at their face. They stood numb for seconds and walked out but my brother came inside at sametime. God please help my brother to control himself otherwise all my plans will get spoiled. Please God please.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aarush noticed the tension between Vikram and Hitesh. When he looked at Dhriti he can evidently see the tension in her face.

"V-vikram?" Hitesh said in surprise moreover in fear.

"Do you know him uncle?" Aarush asked to Hitesh whose face curled up into a fear.

"Of course. We had shared a very old Relationship, Isn't it Mr.Hitesh Takur?" Vikram asked Hitesh but he remained silent.

"What Relationship, Bhai?" Dhriti asked Vikram like she doesn't know anything. If her brother trying to do some drama why not she also join with him?

"You can't recollect it Riti." Vikram said to Dhriti.

"Excuse me I have a urgent meeting. So I'm going." Hitesh said this and rushed out of the office. Aarush confused at his behavior. Then he looked at brother sister duo who were smirking at each other but they were very fast to remove that smirk from their face when Aarush noticed them.

"What the hell is happened here now? Vikram knows Hitesh uncle?" Aarush's thought was this.

"Mr.Aarush Malhotra, what are you doing here in this morning?" Vikram asked to Aarush who was drowned in his thoughts.

"Ask to your sister and yeah I want to have word with you. Personally." Aarush said in professional tone.

Dhriti frowned at Aarush's word but she allowed them to sit alone in her cabin.

"Okay guys. You both can talk from here. I'm going to Ruhi's cabin I have to discuss about the details of new project with her." She said this and walked towards the door. Aarush opened the door for her with a smile. She shook her head and paced out.