𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.11

Instagram id:-secr_ret_wri_ter. Do follow for spoiler Alerts 😄.

One month has passed . Dhriti signed the deal with Takurs and started the work in site as she said to Aarush. But Aarush is not aware of these things. So he is thinking that he has won the challenge because Dhriti played a drama to divert his mind. Now Aarush is coming to meet her in office as he have bouquet of red roses to tease Dhriti without knowing she hates red roses. Aarush reached Dhriti's office before she reached.

Aarush kept the flower bouquet on her table and he sat on the couch and Dhriti entered the cabin. When she is entered the cabin her eyes falls upon that red roses.

"Again this red roses! Who kept this here ?" Dhriti shouted

"Oh...God who did this? Now she will turn this office upside down. If she find the person who bring these red roses she burn them with these red roses. But who kept this red roses here everyone in office know that she hates red roses, then who have this much courage to bring these roses." Arjun is saying in mind.

"Arjun..." Dhriti shouted because she is calling him continously but he is not responding.

"Yeah..." Arjun said with shivering voice , a fear can see in his face. Here Aarush is observing Dhriti's behavior

"Who kept this here?" She asked in frustration.

"I bring those flowers." Aarush said.
Dhriti turned to him and she is surprised to see him in her cabin. She could feel the anger bubbling within her, but she was determined to keep it under control.

"You...what are you doing in my cabin ? Why did you bring these red roses for me?" Dhriti asked with rough voice and tight smile on her lips.

"Because you lost in your challenge. So I came here to wish you." Aarush said.

"Okay fine, you came here to wish on my defeat but why did you bring these red roses ? Don't you have common sense ? Do you came here to propose me ,no right ? You don't know red roses is are specially made for couples." Dhriti said.

"Aju take this out . I am loosing my control." Dhriti said to Arjun by giving red roses to Arjun's hand

"What is the need to take this out? " Aarush asked.

"Bro, if you want to stay alive please let me take these red roses to outside. Otherwise...she..." Arjun said to Aarush in a low sound and he walked towards outside.

"So, Mr.Aarush Malhotra take your seat." Dhriti said.

Aarush sit on the chair.

"I heard you are a good player but I am an awesome finisher in the game. So you lost in challenge Dhriti Krishna. Bhuvan Mehra is not going to invest your project." Aarush said.
Actually Bhuvan Mehra is Ishaan's father . Dhriti played a drama to divert Aarush and his spy to Bhuvan so she can sign the deal with Takurs. So now Dhriti is acting infront of the Aarush.

"What! how did you know that he is going to invest my project?" Dhriti asked.

"I appointed a spy for watching your moves."Aarush said with a smirk.

"What? You appointed spy?" Dhriti said and suddenly started laugh. Aarush is confused of her action.

"What do you think Mr. Aarush Malhotra, I will not find out your spy. The day you challenged me I realized you appointed a spy to watch my moves." Dhriti said by standing from her seat and walked towards Aarush.

She continued

"I am not lost in the challenge, you lost in the challenge because I signed the deal with your Friend. " Dhriti said.