𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.6

In Malhotra Group of Company

"How dare she? She challenged to me? I will make her understand the worth of challenging me." Aarush said with frustration.

"What happened to you? Why you are this much frustrated? Who challenged you? Rehan asked .

"She." Aarush said with a fuming voice.

"Who?" Rehaan asked

"That....Dhriti krishna" Aarush said.

"What...so your meeting was with her?" Rehhan asked to Aarush with a astonishment.

"My meeting was with her. But...I hate her." Aarush said with in fuming.

"What? you hate her? Why?" Rehaan asked in calm voice

"She rejected me, she told me that she doesn't want my invest in her project. She challenged me that she will start this project without my invest within one month. I want to see that how will she start this project." Aarush said in his rough voice.

"Why are you taking this matter as serious? If she doesn't want your invest, then let her find another investor." Rehaan said.

"No way, I will never let her go. She rejected me, you know that I will never accept rejection as well as she challenged me. So at any cost I want to win that challenge." Aarush said.

"Now, what are you going to do Aarush? What is running in your mind?" Rehaan asked.

"I will make her life hell. She want to regret for what she did. I want to break her confidence. She is not yet revealed her identity, right? Tomorrow whole world will know that Who is DK, within tomorrow evening everyone will came to know her face. This will my first thrash for her." Aarush said with devilish smile.

"Aarush don't do any foolishness because of your anger." Rehaan tried to make him understand, but he will never understand because he will never forgive the person who challenged him.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

In AURA Group of Company

"What! You are going to meet them! Riti, you find them as the investors?" Arjun asked th Dhriti with a shock.

"No way Riti, they are neither investing in this project nor you going to meet them." Ruhi said.

"If not in my life today, then tomorrow I have to face them. I want to meet them. " Dhriti tried to make them understand.

"Do you have the courage to meet them? Even that all incident happened in your life 7 years ago?" Arjun asked.

"Yes Aju. If they have so much courage to live like they have done nothing, why should I have less courage to face them?" Dhriti said.

"Okay we will agree you . Then what about your brother and as well as Ishaan? Did you think that they will agree? No, they will not agree. So better is you keep this plan aside. We can do whatever you want when your brother and Ishaan came here. Let's wait for them." Ruhi tried to make her understand

"Ru, you don't worry about them, I already discussed this with my brother and Ishaan. They gave me permission also--" Dhriti was saying Arjun cut off her and said

"What! They. . .give permission to you? How? Come on, Riti you are lying. I don't think they will gave permission for this." Arjun said.

"I am not lying ,they gave me permission. So I am not going to wait for executing this plan. I am going to meet them tomorrow and that's final. You both arrange the meeting with them in their office." Dhriti said to them as a order.