𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.47

Above 3k are readers but you can't even vote up to 500. Guys, I'm writing this story finding time in between my studies. By voting and commenting the ways you can show love towards my story. Yeah, but some of my readers are very supportive as they vote, comment down their views and support me as well my story also and I'm glad for that but the majority of the readers are not even voting for my story.

So I'm not going to give any target. The next update will be on next Friday. And you will only get update on Fridays.

Anyways here is the next Chapter enjoy reading 😊

D h r i t i

As I was adoring the cute dance of Jaidev Uncle and Karthika Aunty, I felt a hand slightly moving through my bare waist and I felt someone's lips on the crook of my neck and a hot breath caressed the skin of my neck. I'm damn sure it is that asshole 'Daksh Takur', his fucking audacity to touch me. Today will be his last day on the earth.

When I was about to turn, the person whispered in my ears
"Stop planning to murder me..." I rolled my eyes when I came to know who is this. Yeah, Aarush Malhotra, he is the one who is kissed on my neck. Wait! He kissed my neck...without my fucking consent. 

"Take your hands from me, unless I don't want them cut off from your body." I snapped at him but in a low voice.

"When will we dance like that on our wedding anniversary?" He whispered near my ears ignoring my words. As his breath caressed the skin of my neck, I felt a tickling sensation on my neck.

"Never gonna happen," I replied.

"And I think, you should go and ask this your future wife, not me," I said after a pause.

"That's why I'm asking you..." He whispered in his damn deep voice.

"You're living in a delusional world and you know what, there are no medicines for delusions," I said to him.

"I don't know about others but there is a medicine for my delusions and it is just making you my wife." He leaned in and whispered softly, drawing me closer to him. I felt a chill run down my spine as his warm breath tickled my neck, and I couldn't help but shiver in response. Slowly, he nestled his face against my skin, and I could feel the gentle pressure of his lips as he pressed them against my neck.

"What the hell are you doing, Aarush? If anyone watches us..." I whispered to him.

"Let them watch all and the next second my family will contact your brother for our marriage. And that is the thing I want." He replied. Why he is coming up with this marriage matter? Suddenly an idea arose in my brain to play with him. He also played a jealous game with me, right? So he deserves a small punishment.

"About marriage, two years ago my brother already had fixed it," I said to him. He suddenly loosened his hold on me and turned my face towards him. Honestly, I want to laugh my ass off because of his facial expression.

"What! With whom?" He growled.

"Wait... I can't talk with you from here..." He said and grabbed my wrist. He took me to the corner of the garden where no one was present.

"Now say, with whom your brother fixed your marriage?" He asked me. Now whose name will I say?

"Uhh...Ishaan," I said. His jaw clenched. Am I playing with fire? Anyways I like to play with fire.

"Wait, if your marriage was fixed two years ago, why are you both roaming around as best friends? Are you playing with me?" He narrowed his eyes.

"No. Our family I mean my brother and his family give us time as we're best friends and we have no feelings for each other. They told us we could take as much time as we wanted. Once we start to love each other, they will get us married." I lied to him and held back my laugh seeing his face. But suddenly he smirked at me.