𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.18

Follow my Instagram profile:secr_ret_wri_ter for spoiler Alerts ⚠️.

Aarush's pov:-

What is happening to me ? Why I felt irritated when that Arjun hugged Dhriti? Why? Why can't I see her with other guys? Even I don't like when Ranveer speak anything about her. Why? Am I falling for her?

"Aarush.....Did you see the news?" Rehaan's voice reached my ears.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Look." He said and handed over his phone to me.

When I see the news my eyes get widened. Within a small time how does these photos got spread .

"How does this photos got to media?because this incident happened while ago." I said.

"A while ago......How do you know?" Rehaan asked me.

"Because when I gone there and entered her cabin , they were hugging as per in photos." I said.

"What.....did you gone there today? Rehaan asked .

"Yeah....I gone there for giving a file." I said to him .

"You gone there for giving a file.....Tell me truth. Did you do this?.....you are behind this,right?" He asked me.

"No....I am not the one behind this. Believe me....I can't do this.....because she saved my Aashu from a great danger...." I tried to make him understand.

"Okay I believe you....but Dhriti. She will think that you are behind this." He said to me and at the sametime my phone starts to ring.

When I see the name appeared on the phone I got tensed because it is Dhriti Krishna. As Rehaan said she is calling to blame me.

"Hello" I said .

"Yeah...hello Mr.Aarush Malhotra, how are you feeling now after spreading a fake news about me and Arjun." She asked me over phone. How can I make her understand now that I am not behind this. She is in very rage now from her voice I understand that. In this situation whatever I say she will not believe.

"I don't know....." I was saying but she cut off me and said

"Now also you are taking revenge on me ,right? Now you are playing with my life Mr.Aarush Malhotra, not only my life Aju's life also. What do you want? Why are you doing this all?" She asked all thing in one breath. She is getting more frustrated, if I talk to her ,maybe she will again faint. I don't want that so I disconnected the call.

"Why did you disconnected the call?" Rehaan asked me.

"She is already in stress if I talk to her , she will get more frustrated and her health become more worse. That's why cut the call." I said.

"Raghav....come to my cabin....now" I said by calling him in phone.

"What are you going to do now?" Rehaan asked to me but I didn't answered.

"Sir....." it was Raghav.

"Yeah.....Raghav come in." I said to him.

"Sir, what happened ? Anything serious." He asked me.

"Yeah......did you see the news?" I asked him.

"Are you asking about Dhriti Mam." He asked

"Yeah.....Raghav I want to know who leaked this news? And block the news immediately before it spreads more. Do anything want, hack the site....anything, but within 24 hours I want to know who leaked this news and that photos. Do you get me?" I said in my rough voice.