CHAPTER 35

The employee who guided me was also my first time seeing him, so I felt a little strange and entered the president's office. What was even weirder was that he didn't understand my question before going in.

"Is Director Yoon here?"

He probably hasn't come because there was an emergency at the company, but I asked just in case, and the employee tilted his head with a puzzled look on his face.

"Diector Yoon? We don't have anyone named Director Yoon in our store. If you are looking for one of our guests..."

"No. Never mind."

I interrupted and closed the door to the vacant boss's office, I noticed a lot had changed in Alice over the past month. Perhaps the cause is 'Lee Baek-won' that Chairman Kim and Myeong-shin are looking for.

Thud.

As soon as I sat down on the sofa in the unoccupied room, the closed door opened and the boss entered. He was talking on the phone in a loud voice, and as soon as he saw me, his eyes lit up with ominous joy. For a moment, I wanted to leave, but the content of the call caught me.

"Oh yeah. Baekwon is in my room now."

Is he talking to the madman? As soon as I paid attention, I immediately regretted it.

"Ah, speaking of Baekwon, it appears like just half of him is present. If he enters the room with only his head, would it be termed 50 won? Hahahah~"

The director hugged his stomach and laughed like crazy at his own joke. I felt frustrated even though it wasn't even my real name, but I tried to hold back and just clenched my fists, empathizing with those who had that name. Fortunately, the other party didn't seem to respond very well, so the president's laughter died down quickly.

"... What? Isn't that funny?"

As if shocked, he glanced at me then turned away and spoke softly into the phone as if trying to convince the other person.

"What do you mean, do you know how many variations there are to the joke? Instead of saying, "I want to go inside you," say, "I will make you 400 won," and you can set a pleasant mood..."

The director's proposal was immediately rejected. How did I know?

"Huh? Hello? Hello!"

The madman hung up the phone. The embarrassed boss shouted into his cell phone and then turned to look at me as if he was feeling unfairly treated.

"Isn't it fun? Plus, it's romantic! 'I will turn you into 400 won'!"

"..."

"Huh? Why such a dissatisfied expression... Ah!"

The director seemed to notice something in my gaze and nodded.

"I see, the correct expression is 300 won, not 400 won! Since you're only going to swallow the important thing, 300 won was enough. Hehe, it was my mistake."

I really wanted to throw my phone at the boss. I've never felt so jealous of a madman who could hang up, so I just clutched the phone in my hand. Of course, the boss completely trusted his own reasoning, so he called the madman again to resolve the misunderstanding.

"Haha, Jay is so meticulous that he can't stand it when he sees something wrong. ... Oh, Jay. It's me. So I mean 300 won... What? You're busy, so could I kindly quit talking nonsense? No, no!... Hmmm, hoo"

The boss was already upset, and I secretly hoped that the madman would say something more severe, but instead, he quickly forgave the boss.

"Someone is near you? Yeah, I understand. Such embarrassing stories... Ah, I got it. So what I'm trying to say is to let you know that I found it."