CHAPTER 15

-Culprit-

It wasn't that I was determined to do well in what I'm doing right now, but when it time to wake up, my eyes still open automatically. I only slept 3 hours, but this has been happening for the past 5 years, so I had to push myself out of this intractable sleepiness and sit up. Perhaps because yesterday I had to take a long day of vocal training, I recalled the words I heard at that time with a blank mind. How to pronounce correctly and voice loud enough so it can be clearly heard, when expressing emotions, i must use pronunciation like this. Trying my best to stay awake, I ignored it and placed my hand on the table next to me. That's right, I recorded yesterday's class. If I listen to it again...

However there was no response when I press the button on the tape recorder in my hand. It was then that I completely woke up and remembered where it had fallen in. I thought just drying it for a day would suffice. After a few clicks of the buttons, I finally got up with the completely inoperable tape recorder in my hand. Moving to wash my face, I thought about how much a tape recorder could cost with my account balance. The class that the gentle impression (Jimin) told me to worry about was approaching, but I didn't think about it as much as they expected. When I met the manager in the morning and parted with him before going to class, I borrowed a computer from the office to find out the price of the tape recorder. The price was more expensive than I thought, more than the account balance i had in mind. I sent a definite feedback to the part-time job I talked to yesterday before entering the gym where the movement class was. Although it was difficult, but if I accepted it, it will definitely make up for the price of the recorder. Well, the manager will be angry if he found out later.

I entered the gym, thinking I could buy an identical tape recorder, but there were four people already waiting for me inside, which they had prepared in advance. There were no instructors around, they were the only ones wearing comfortable sportswear and boxing gloves on their hands. Among them, the ugly guy, whose father was the president of the credit union, for some reason approached me with an angry expression on his face. As soon as he got close, he threw me an empty boxing glove that he was holding in his other hand.

Thud .

When I took the boxing glove with one hand, his exasperated voice resounded in the gym.

" Fuckin beggar. Put that on and fight me. I'll slap your mouth that's full of bullshit. "

I averted my eyes and looked behind the man who was spewing swear words. The sharp-looking man was standing with his arms crossed as if it was none of his business, the blonde and the man with the gentle impression was looking at me with curious and worried eyes. When our eyes met, they both turned away. I don't know what's going on, but let's with flow for now. I should ask the reason first, but arguing is more troublesome. I slowly put my hand in my glove and recalled the call I just had with my part-time job.

{ "Idol? Can't let your face get hurt? Hey kid, that's what we need. You were hired as a boxing partner and your forte is to K.0 opponents in a single note, you know that? Anyway, it's okay to take it easy!"}

Take it easy.....I tried moving my hand in the familiar boxing glove and pointed towards the ring at the far end of the gym.

"Can we fight over there?"

I slowly walked over there first, without hearing an answer. Even though it's called a ring, it's just a simple simulation, all it takes is a pole on the floor and a rope around it. The place itself looks more like a fitness club than a gymnasium, so it would be even weirder if there really was an official ring here. I stopped in front of my destination and checked the rope's elasticity with my hand. Even so, the pillar was still firmly erected, and the rope that was pushed in a little, quickly returned to its original position with great force. The ugly guy who followed my path behind me kept spouting vulgar curses.