CHAPTER 18

-Sponsor?-

The third match also ended so quickly, that it was boring. The only difference was that blood had flowed from the ugly man's nose and torn face, oozing out from the plaster all over his face. The ugly man didn't faint, but the instructor rushed over in time and shouted, only to find that the man was almost completely conscious, only his eyes were dull and lifeless.

Of course, the instructor raised his voice to rebuke me. The ugly guy's face was now a mess, that made the instructor almost see me as a murderer, with that amount of blood, I'm not sure if I should show the video that i took as proof for him to keep his mouth shut or not. And the person who stood up to put an end to this situation was an unexpected person. The sharp looking man woke up and stepped forward.

"Stop the fuss. We said we would do it."

"But his face is bruised and bleeding..."

When he came over, his hand was covering his injured area, and frowned down at the ugly guy the instructor was holding.

"Hey."

The ugly guy was staring blankly into the air, hearing the call, moved his eyes lifelessly to look over. But upon hearing the next words, that lifeless gaze changed immediately.

"What are you going to do now? Your face is like a rag now."

The eyes that were dazed by the word ' rag ' gave off a strong glint, He tried to sit up and spit out profanities, but when he opened his mouth all he could hear was groans because of the wounds.

"I won't leave you alone... Argh... Wait and see, I won't let you bastard ever set foot in this industry again..."

"I said, your face looks like a piece of rag now."

The sharp-looking man emphasised and interrupted. I don't understand why he had to repeat that, not even the ugly guy understood. He frowned and wrinkled his face, which had begun to become puffy.

"What do you mean by that? "

"Your face is messed up, it has to be fixed. "

I still don't get it, but the ugly guy seems to get it. He forgot that he was in pain, suddenly sat up and opened his eyes.

"Fix it? Ah... Right! I can go fix it... Whoa! "

He covered his face again with his hand and let out a painful groan, but strangely there was laughter mixed in it.

"Hehe- with a face like this, my father won't be able to object anymore. Right? Ha ha- I'm so excited! Make a reservation right now and fix it all! Ouch!"

He looked up at me and I didn't know if he was laughing or crying, then he got excited as if he was the winner and said to the instructor,

"It's our fault that we agreed to play at first, so please keep your mouth shut."

The instructor froze with an incomprehensible expression, then became speechless. Now that the guy with the most problems has become like this, it seems that the rest of them didn't matter and gave up. The person with the sharp appearance who helped me relieve the siege now slowly approached me. He grabbed the rope and looked around as if observing the situation, after noticing the last one left his lips curled up as if he were amused.

"You're pretty good."

He asked, glancing at the blonde who was still standing diagonally off the ring.

"The last one is him. How did you know he is the most retarded one ?"

I was too lazy to answer so I just gave him a look, and then he turned to look at me.