CHAPTER 8

-200 Won-

Because of the celebration, the two were in a fervent spirit again and began the search for a good restaurant with the intention of sweeping all kinds of dishes in the world.

After 20 minutes of searching, I quietly left and entered the empty room right next to it. The 3rd floor is everywhere, there are small rooms like meeting rooms, which can be used by artists and managers to meet at any time. I stood against the wall next to the half-opened door, staring blankly into the empty room.

I was just waiting for them to finish looking for a restaurant and come out to find me. The door was only half closed, so they could call me back as soon as they were out of the next room. However, instead of seeing the two people I was waiting for, I heard someone else's voice.

" What is this? Why are you two here? "

Following Myeongshin's bright voice, Hansoo 's voice rang out.

"It's my right to be here. Is there a problem?"

I turned my head to look out the door. Myeongshin was standing with his back half turned to me, coldly spitting each word at Hansoo who was standing opposite.

"You haven't been fired yet? You can't even stand in front of the camera because of your phobia, what are you doing hanging around here?"

The manager stepped in front of Hansoo, agitated by that statement and frowned.

"Yoohan, what are you saying ? Hansoo..."

"You too. I don't understand how you are still involved with this company even though you've separated from me and don't have any artists to take care of. Why.... am I so unlucky."

Hansoo's face turned red as if offended by Myungshin's outburst.

"We're the unlucky ones here ! Ah, but do you think just because your not here here the manager wouldn't have another artist to take care of ? Our manager has found someone new, He even passed the interview and signed the contract today! "

Hansoo 's next words about my story made me no longer able to listen calmly .

"Manager Park is the one who interviewed him to see how good his acting is, and even cried ! He's an acting genius, an acting genius ! "

Are you sure you're talking about me?

"Don't worry about us anymore, if you want to be a great actor, go back and tell the company to support you well . Okay!"

After raising his chin and spitting out his words, Hansoo grabbed the manager, who was still embarrassed, and pulled back into the room, closing the door.

'Boom! '

I watched the closed door for a short moment and then turned to look at the person still standing there. Only half of his face can be seen from here so I don't know what his expression is, but I'm pretty sure he's extremely upset. Seeing a scene like that, I really wanted to laugh. Nothing changed. In the past, Myeongshin was the type that always looked down on others, but in reality he was very attentive and made up his own mind about problems.

Even if he had changed his image and become a famous actor who can drive a cool sports car every day, inside he is still the same Myeongshin as before. Like now, he could have ignored the director and former colleagues he had ruined, but he couldn't. Standing looking at the door for a long time, he quickly picked up the phone in his hand and went somewhere. I also left the room and quietly followed. He entered an empty elevator, stopping at the top floor. After confirming, I also went to the top floor and went straight to the rooftop without hesitation.