CHAPTER 16

-Do you prefer the reality?-

Three glasses of water on the table are placed in front of three different people. It's a bit strange. It has been 20 minutes since we entered the room, but still no one has come to take orders for drinks. While the blonde went out to go to the bathroom, the person with a gentle impression started a conversation with me, who was boringly waiting.

" Why did you mention Song Yoohan? "

" I know him. "

" You...? How do you know him? "

" He's famous. On TV. "

He frowned slightly and spat out in a low voice...

" Don't joke with me. "

" My manager is the former director of Song Yoohan's management company. "

Then he seemed to have just remembered something and let out an ' Ah'.

"That's right. It was that way. Your manager, used to be the CEO of XX company, right. Then you've heard people say Song Yoohan has a male sponsor?"

Instead of answering, I just looked at him and replied with another question.

" If there is no sponsor, is there really no chance to be on screen? "

" What do you mean? "

He winced as i mentioned what I heard in class today.

"The script that the instructor gave us today, said to practice a 5 line dialogue supporting role until next week, the best actor will have a chance to actually act."

Before I could explain more, he laughed sarcastically.

" Do you believe that statement? "

" Was he lying about appearing in a supporting role ? "

" No, that's true. It's just that they throw a few small roles as bait to make us practise hard before. However, no matter how hard you try, the person to play the role is already decided."

He stared into my eyes.

" People like that get it every time, and this time is no exception. It's still the same whether he has the worst acting or the worst looks.... It's best if you don't expect anything. "

He didn't say his name, but I automatically thought of the face of the ugly guy who had fighted me. Then I heard a dry question.

" It sucks, doesn't it? "

"..."

"If you stay here for 4 years too, Taemin will understand. In the end, all you need is money and power. Even if it's just these small roles."

" This time It will be different. "

" Huh? "

He stammered as if he didn't understand, but the conversation stopped because the door was open and blondie scurried in.

" Hyung, everything is ready."

Sitting down, he took a sip of water and asked for my opinion.

"Can I start now?"

"What?"

When I asked, he looked to the side with confused eyes.

" Huh? Didn't you tell while i was gone? "

The man with a gentle impression just laughed and shrugged.

" It's no fun if you know ahead of time."

He stood up from his seat with a smile on his face and waved me to get up. I didn't know what to do, so I didn't stand up, but just watched, and the blonde instigated me.