CHAPTER 28

I went back to Alice's Labyrinth despite the manager's advice since I disliked being in debt.

"You were looking for me."

He walked quickly down the hallway, narrowing his eyes slightly. He seemed to disapprove that I hadn't gone yet. So I just got straight to the point quickly. I thrusted my hand forward handing over a convenience store bag, the manager with a bruise on one cheek asked ' What ? ' and then blinked. Inside the bag contained different porridge packets.

"Your mouth must have been torn."

As soon as I finished speaking, I turned to leave, but he called after me. What is it? I questioned with my eyes. As he gave me a warm smile.

"The director will contact you separately, but I think it is best for you not to come here for a while."

"..."

"A certain celebrity with Chairman Kim asked us to look for an artist."

It was evident who the celebrity was. So who they're looking for is...

"They are looking for someone named Baekwon Lee. We stated that we did not know anyone with such name. So I'm hoping that helps?"

As I ascended the stairs, I kept thinking of the smiling manager with blue bruises instead of Chairman Kim with snake eyes or Myeong-shin searching for Lee Baek-won.

The manager showed me the film's schedule and suggested we talk about acting, but it seemed like my head would continue to be troubling if I was alone. The weird behavior of the madman was also a factor, but most of them were Myeong-sin's sponsor, whom I only glanced at. I just looked at his face and sensed foreboding. It was like a nightmare in which the Myeong-sin whom I wished to avenge was joined to another Myeong-shin like a vine. And when I opened the door to the office I came to shake off those thoughts, I was welcomed by a familiar sight I hadn't seen in a long time.

"Hu oaaa- Manager, what if I don't shudder in front of the camera? I mean, what if I don't get what the director wants because I can't sense anything?"

Hansoo brought about the most pointless worries on the planet. Of course, this was an issue because there was someone who entertained him.

"It's okay!! In front of the camera, you're just like a fool! If there are people who are dumber than you in the world, tell them to come out!"

The manager gave him a thumbs up and turned his actor into a fool. Hansoo then smiled brightly as if he was receiving the best compliment in the world.

"Right? Isn't it true that I'm the best at trembling in front of the camera? Haha~ Yes, I can do it!"

When Hansoo clenched his fist, the manager patted him on the shoulder like he was very proud.

"Of course, there's no fool who can keep up with you."

Yes, that's right. No fools can keep up with you two. Then suddenly two other people popped into my head as well. Maybe Photographer Lee and Alice Labyrinth's boss wouldn't have a hard time keeping up... Then I thought about it, I suddenly realised that I was a fool myself for even thinking about it, and gave up on my thoughts. Then, just in case that energy was contagious, I sat across the table from them.

At that point, perhaps because I was thinking of that guy, the manager received a call from one of the two people I was pondering about. The manger answered the phone without looking at the caller with an enthusiastic voice.

"Yes, this is Deukpal Choi from Dream Entertainment... Huh! Photographer Lee!"

As he took a deep breath, the manager's face darkened with horror. Then he lowered his voice and whispered.