CHAPTER 29

On the way to the filming location, I received a text from the madman. I was resting with my eyes closed at the time in the shaking car, so it wasn't until I arrived at XX city, 2 hours away from Seoul, that I checked the message.

[Where?]

After sending the name of the xx city as an answer, a text message came back after a while.

[Every time you go somewhere, you have to let me know.]

I stood there staring at the message on the screen, Hansoo, who was ahead of me, asked, 'What's wrong?' I replied while typing.

"It's an unpleasant text message."

[Why?]

Hansoo smiled and asked if it was a text from my enemy, but I lowered my head at the vibration in my hand.

[Didn't you want to be repaid? I have to know where you are so i can pay it.]

I felt like a debtor no matter how I looked at it. Why is this man child making a fuss because he can't pay for it?

[Guve it to me when I ask for it.]

I figured he'd have nothing else to say, but the next text still drove me insane.

[It's 'Give' you idiot.]

My anger ignited rather quickly but the messages continued.

[What do you put under your head when you sleep, try writing, what it's called.]

I should have disregarded it and ended it there, but I couldn't keep my rage under control in front of him. I also moved my finger quickly, trying to use the idiot.

[It's a pullow, you idiot.]

[kkkk- It's 'pillow' okay 'pillow']

"Taemin-ah, are you okay?"

I looked up at the manager's call and then realized I was panting. Right next to me, Hansoo also widened his eyes in surprise.

"... Manager."

"Huh? What happened?"

I forgot my voice was trembling because of the frustration and took out the phone that had typed 'pullow' out.

"This... Shit, is this wrong?"

For the next few days I kept getting text messages from the madman, and at the end of his every sentence was always the same thing.

[Try writing this, what it is called.]

I knew that filming takes a few months at least and more than a year at the most, but I had no idea how long it takes to prepare to shoot a cut. Starting from finding the right location for the scene, even if found, it is not easy to contact, and in most cases, it has to be rented at an expensive cost. I didn't even know that the lanes, roads, train stations, bus stops, etc. that are commonly seen in movies necessitate previous notification and legal approval.

And, of course, there wasn't much money to go around in PD Jung's film, which was made on a shoestring budget. As a result, I began working with heavy equipment on the first day I arrived. I had to finish all of the scenes in a certain amount of time, or we would have to shoot in an area where we were not permitted. As a result, I was able to adjust rapidly to film production, and I also discovered that my manager's wish was attainable.

"Hey, it's too dark, raise the reflector a little!"

At the camera director 's loud shout, the staff raised the reflector a little higher. We were at a small train station on the outskirts of the city. Because the filming had to be completed before the operation began at daybreak, everyone was rubbing their tired eyes and setting up camera equipment in the dark interior. My responsibility among them was to hang on to the shaky light.