Dance With Somebody 3x17

Blake holds her breath and squeezes her eyes shut as Finn holds her hand. "You got this." Finn tells her. "It'll fit."

"No." Blake shakes her head, "It's not gonna fit. It's too big."

Finn huffs loudly, "Blake, the doctor cleared you. Your foot is fine, now put it in the shoe so I can take you to school." He scolds.

"But it looks swollen still." She whines.

"You've been walking on it just fine this whole weekend." Finn rubs her back. "Now that it's time to go to school you have a problem?"

Blake pouts slightly, "Can't we just stay home today?" She plays with the color of his shirt. "My dad and brother aren't gonna be home for the next couple days." She flutters her eyelashes, "You and I could take the day off, watch movies, eat popcorn..." She leans up to whisper something in his ear, causing his eyes to widen.

Finn coughs profusely, not expecting the words coming out of his girlfriend's mouth. He tries to shake the image from his mind to form a coherent sentence, but it seems to be burned in his mind. In a good way.

"No, we have to go to school." Finn fights his inner desires.

Blake throws her head back and groans, "Fine." She slides her foot into the shoe, "Let's go."

Blake begins to walk away but Finn reaches forward and grabs her wrist, spinning her around and crashing their lips together. They move perfectly in sync as his tongue slides into her mouth, causing her to squeal with delight.

He smirks down at her, "I'll be expecting you to live up to your teasing later." He whispers.

Blake feels her heart flutter at the demanding tone in Finn's voice. She nods, "I will."

"Good." He kisses her once more, "Now we can go."

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Blake rolls her eyes annoyed, "It was written for Diana Ross."

Finn snakes his hand around her waist, planting a small kiss on the crook of her neck as she continues to fight with Rachel. He's always found it attractive when Blake became mouthy. Her sass is one of the many things he loves about her.

"No, Blake, you are wrong, okay? The Bodyguard was originally written for Barbra Streisand." Rachel counters.

Before Blake could quip back, Mr. Schuester walks in with a smile on his face. "Actually Rachel, Blake's right. It was supposed to be Diana Ross and Steve McQueen, back in the 'Seventies."

Blake grins sarcastically at Rachel, "Thank you Mr. Schue."

"I've been doing some research to prepare
for this week's lesson." He admits as he writes the two words on the whiteboard, making mostly everybody in the room excited.

"Oh my gosh, yes!" Blake and Kurt squeal.

"It's about time we did a Whitney tribute!" Ace nods in agreement as he wraps his arm around River.

"Are we sure that's appropriate?" Sam asks awkwardly.

Mercedes looks at the blonde incredulously, "You did not just ask that."

He puts his hands up in defense, "I just mean,
didn't Whitney kind of have a lot of problems?"

"She had a hard life, Sam." Mercedes tells him, "And?"

Sam slowly sinks down in his chair as he notices the harsh glares from the girls, Kurt and Ace. He shifts uncomfortably in his seat as Mr. Schue sits on the piano bench.