Wonder-Ful 4x21

Blake and Kurt link arms as both of them begin to walk out of the airport. Both of them decided to come back to Lima this week due to Regionals coming up, as well as Burt's doctors appointment to see if the treatment plan has been working for his cancer.

Blake's eyes immediately light up when her gaze locks onto that of her fiancée's. She squeals, releasing Kurt's arm as she runs towards Finn.

Finn laughs as his girlfriend's body collides with his. He lifts her up in the air, twirling her around. She buries her head in his neck and breathes in his intoxicating smell.

"I missed you too." Finn chuckles.

"How adorable." Kurt chimes in sarcastically. "A classic airport reunion. My teeth are rotting from how sweet this is."

Finn sets Blake down and the woman relocks her arm with Kurt's. "I'm sorry. I know how hard it is being single." She teases.

Kurt rolls his eyes, "I hate you. Both of you."

Finn smiles and slings his arm over his brother's shoulder as he takes Blake's suitcase. "Don't worry, you won't be a third wheel this week." He reassures. "We're too busy prepping for Regionals. I know Mr. Schue wants to partner Blake and Mercedes up for vocal training."

Blake puts a hand over her chest, "I'm touched."

"You're both coming to dad's appointment right?" Kurt asks worriedly. "I don't think I can do it alone."

"Of course we'll be there." Finn nods. "He's my dad too." He gives them a small smile.

Blake rubs Kurt's back, "I'll be there too."

Kurt goes to say something but Blake puts her hand up, "And we won't wear dark colors."

Kurt's mouth shuts as he nods, silently thanking Blake for knowing him so well. The past week has been hard for Kurt as well as Rachel and Blake. The two women hated seeing how devoid and worried Kurt became the closer the appointment got.

Even now looking at him, the bags under his eyes from lack of sleep and stress have darkened much more. His bright blue eyes are glossed over, an indicator that he's been trying not to cry.

Finn and Blake make eye contact and they both send Kurt sympathetic smiles. "It'll be okay." Finn reassures him. "We'll be here the whole time."

"Always." Blake confirms.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Blake and Finn swing their arms back and forth as they follow Kurt into the choir room. The brunette girl smiles widely as her gaze falls on Mercedes. Blake releases Finn's hand as she runs to meet Mercedes in the center of the room.

"Hey girl!" Mercedes greets happily. "I'm so happy you agreed to come."

"Of course." Blake says obviously. "Couldn't pass up an opportunity to work with a real recording artist." She pokes the girl in the side with a celebratory smile.

"Says the upcoming movie star." Mercedes pokes back. "C'mon, you're sitting next to me." She takes Blake by the hand, leaving a pouting Finn in their wake.

Mercedes can't help but laugh, "You gotta class to help teach Hudson. You can live without your fiancée for fifty-five minutes,"

"I live without her all the time." He whines. "I don't wanna do it while she's here too."

Blake laughs, "I'm right here." She sends him a reassuring smile as Mr. Schuester and all the kids start piling into the room. Blake is immediately tackled by Sam and Blaine. Her seat tips back slightly as Mercedes eyes widen, reaching forward to catch her friend.